Always know what’s happening on the road with Waze. Even if you know the way,
Waze tells you instantly about traffic, construction, police, crashes, & more.
Are you having issues? Select the issue you are having below and provide feedback to Waze Navigation & Live Traffic.
No reports yet! Be the first to report an issue.
- Battery drain
- App won’t show my icon but shows the “shadow” of where it’s supposed to be
- “No GPS available”
- Takes you through traffic jams
- Not working well with Apple Car Play
- Too many buttons to push as a driver
- Two apps (driver and rider) is confusing
- Pick-up locations that are illogical and make no sense
- App biases their rider
- Not elegant and modern looking, it is clunky
Leave a comment:
Complete guide to troubleshoot Waze Navigation & Live Traffic app on iOS and Android devices. Solve all Waze Navigation & Live Traffic app problems, errors, connection issues, installation problems and crashes.
Table of Contents:
Some issues cannot be easily resolved through online tutorials or self help. So we made it easy to get in contact with the support team at Waze Inc., developers of Waze Navigation & Live Traffic.
23.53% Contact Match
E-Mail: [email protected]
Even if you know the way, Waze tells you instantly about traffic, construction, police, crashes, & more. If traffic is bad on your route, Waze will change it to save you time. Always know what’s happening on the road with Waze. You have full control over your privacy settings. Waze directions aren’t meant for emergency or oversized vehicles.