A powerful math helper that provides 1-1 live tutoring with premium tutors 24/7!
Accurate & detailed answers come out super fast, only in a few seconds! You
won't be stressed over school homework or math tests ever again: Simply snap a
Listed below are our top recommendations on how to get in contact with Gauthmath-Math Homework Helper. We make eduacted guesses on the direct pages on their website to visit to get help with issues/problems like using their site/app, billings, pricing, usage, integrations and other issues. You can try any of the methods below to contact Gauthmath-Math Homework Helper. Discover which options are the fastest to get your customer service issues resolved..
The following contact options are available: Pricing Information, Support, General Help, and Press Information/New Coverage (to guage reputation).
Contact e-Mail: [email protected]
50% Contact Match
Developer: GAUTHTECH PTE. LTD.
E-Mail: [email protected]
I don’t what’s worse: me not getting this math done on a Sunday or this app making me not get this math done on a Sunday. I could’ve been settled down in a luxurious loft in Beverly Hills, own 6 G wagons, 5 mercedes, with a bag set on a 100% real genuine leather couch if such fickle, unreliable, erratic app didn’t get in the way of this. I loyally wait for Adam for 10 minutes to give me just what I need, but all I was given was nothing but lies and wrong answers. So did Grace, Carlos, and Trent. I just wanted to spend the rest of my Sunday in preparation for my mental state but this is not going to happen all because of this utter tomfoolery I’m desperately trying to withdraw from. My first step is deleting and taking my break time to right this review. If you have a bright future and much more to come don’t even think about installing this app, no matter how much you second guess yourself. At least you’ll be somewhat close to the genuine answer, unlike Cole.
By Tutors Dont Care
First off, it’s my first time ever writing a review for an App, so there has to be a serious reason as to why I’m doing it. The App itself claims to help you with a live tutor for your math homework. 80% of the time (meaning 8 out of 10 uses) I get an irrelevant answer to what I asked! For example, if I request the tutor to solve an integral, what I get back is a 2nd grade algebra problem about suitcases. The other 20% of the time, I get an answer close to correctness. The concept of the project has potential but the tutors are ruining it. Also, when I press “ask again” I get 1 ticket taken away and on top no one checks the question again since the tutor can just say “the image is blurry” when the question had been literally answered.
first of all you only get 3 tickets. they always get the answer WRONG and after they give you the answer they say ask how the response was. the answer choices are awesome and terrible. since it’s wrong you’d click terrible. doing that gives you another question asking why. one of the responses you can choose is that the answer was wrong. you click that it’s wrong and for them to correct it, IT COSTS A WHOLE NOTHER TICKET. out of the two questions i asked, (since i could do three bc they steal your tickets for getting it wrong) BOTH WERE WRONG. i wouldn’t recommend this app to my worst enemy. ALSO, it took them 30 minutes to respond to a short answer. if you need something quick, this is not for you
Dec 09 2022
I just paid $60 to get a 35% on my test. Only 6 of the answers were right. Please don’t use this app.
Dec 05 2022
I have tried three attempts to have my subscription downgraded to NO RENEWAL. They just renewed my account! No one has gotten back to me with any type of assistance. I believe they BLATANTLY waited until my renewal came up to charge me. PLEASE advise me on how to cancel my auto-renewal!!
Also, a credit to my account would be greatly appreciated.
By LaShae Williams
Oct 25 2022
I cancelled and it’s still trying to charge me. It put my account on hold one
Sep 07 2022
This app charged people before they answer to your question
By LaKeisha Lennix
May 26 2022
I want to cancel gauthmath, before the free trail is over. How do I get that done?
Leave a comment: