1. - Interesting tests: including aging predictions, gender-changing charm, predicting your future baby's face, know the secrets of your palm prints, love concepts, social abilities, personal charisma index, and more.
2. There are a variety of professional and interesting tests, such as aging, gender switch, baby prediction, palm reading.
3. • Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription to that publication.
* Functions we have *
- Interesting tests: including aging predictions, gender-changing charm, predicting your future baby's face, know the secrets of your palm prints, love concepts, social abilities, personal charisma index, and more.
- Professional assessment: Through testing to get a deeper understanding of yourself and explore the mysteries of the unknown.
- Keywords Description: Tailored assessment reports and precise keywords descriptions to help you fully understand yourself.
- Psychology reading: Learn psychology every day and see the world from a psychological perspective.
* Our advantage *
- Professional: Collaborate with renowned psychology and AI teams to generate data through massive sample analysis. Each test is validated by hundreds of real users.
- Interesting: Test questions are no longer boring, the whole process is easier to participate, helping you to quickly integrate and enjoy the fun of testing.
- Effective: The design of each test is derived from real life. With just a few simple tests, you will find that you have a deeper understanding of yourself.
Want to know yourself better? Come here, take a few minutes and Life Advisor can help you solve it.
The app is free to download, but we also offer a subscription service, and subscribers can enjoy more features and content.
Subscription Service Conditions:
• You can subscribe one week or one month, one year auto-renewing subscription, the price may be vary from countries depend on price matrix.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within the 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscription and switch off auto-renewal by accessing your Account Settings in the App Store after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription to that publication.
* Statement：These tests are for reference only and not an absolute standard, our service cannot replace medical diagnosis. If you need medical diagnosis and treatment, please consult a professional institution or hospital.
If you have good suggestions or ideas, you can contact us at the following email address: [email protected]
Our privacy & terms:
I enjoy it, but..
I do honestly agree with a majority of the results I get from the free content.I advise you always read the descriptions as it is true that this does not replace a doctors medical diagnosis. I also have a suggestion. Out of the premium features, we should either be able to try one of our choice for free, or have the ability to use a premium feature once a day. Overall am satisfied 4/5
I would love it...except...
I love anything to do with knowing how I would look older. So, when I saw this app, I thought I would try it out. Most apps you have to pay for, so when I saw that is was free for new users, I thought that was awesome. However, you have to pay to use the time machine, and I don’t have that money. I dislike that it says it’s free for new users, but you can’t actually use the time machine or the gender changer. You can only read the little articles at the bottom. I was sad since most of those articles were for adults, and I am only 11. So, I am afraid I’ll have to give it up. If I could do everything for free for at least three days, then maybe I would give it a second chance. Until then, I will continue my search for a free aging app.
Cool app, when you can actually understand the articles...
This app is very interesting, but someone needs to edit the text. There’s so many grammatical errors that some of the sentences make zero sense. I thought it was only like one or two errors, but no they’re all over the app. A lot of the information is also worded so awkwardly, it was rough to even read through most of the time. please try and edit the articles and questions, it’s not worth the frustration trying to decipher what someone is trying to say. But aside from that issue, I enjoyed the quizzes and article topics a lot. There’s a lot of variety with the topics you can look through, and a lot of it being very relatable.