1. BioLife Plasma Services is part of Takeda TKPHF (OTCMKTS), the leading global biotechnology company focused on serving people affected by rare diseases and highly specialized conditions.
BioLife Plasma Services is part of Takeda TKPHF (OTCMKTS), the leading global biotechnology company focused on serving people affected by rare diseases and highly specialized conditions. These diseases are often misunderstood, undiagnosed and life-threatening.
• Scheduling appointments is even easier now with one click scheduling on-the-go
Check Reward Payments
• Reward payment balance is easily accessible on the home screen
• Quick reference to payment history
• Receive notifications for exclusive offers
• Track your donation progress towards promotional rewards
• Refer-a-friend via text, email or social and qualify to receive a Buddy Bonus
Nice App but Needs A Rescheduling Option!
I just started using the app yesterday, and so far I like it a lot. I would appreciate being able to see a list of my upcoming appointments instead of only the next one—this option is available on the website. There also doesn’t seem to be any option for rescheduling an upcoming appointment—this option also is available on the website. As someone else previously mentioned, the error “something went wrong” appears way too much on the calendar tab—obviously some bugs are still crawling around on the app and need to be worked out.
Current balance and promotions
Aside from the terms of service page, (Don’t forget to click the “Done”I button at the bottom left.), it does what it’s meant to do. It looks like they’ve integrated everything that you need in order to schedule your appointments, including child care. I love that the app gives you your current balance and transaction history. The promotions tab helps you monitor your progress with every visit, on the promotion you currently elected to take. Overall, it’s well designed and easy to use. Thanks.
For an overall model relying on the “convenience” of donation, and a large portion of that aspect relying on this app that it would run well BUT IT DOES NOT. I CANNOT log in more than half the time. (‘D guess in the neighborhood of 75%) Sometimes it doesn’t recognize me, sometimes it’s just stalled and never opens, sometimes it opens then stalls right away. It’s a problem so often I’m surprised when things work smooth. This means I cannot schedule appointments, check my balance, or do any of the work BioLife wants me to do for myself. There is no convenience here. Just wondering why I’m foolish enough to try again and again.