1. Whether you’re a first time mom-to-be or proud mother of two or more, Pregnancy App provides helpful advice and information about you and your developing baby.
2. With Pregnancy App, you will know when you can feel your baby’s first kick or when you’ll be able to find out your little one’s gender.
With Pregnancy App, you will know when you can feel your baby’s first kick or when you’ll be able to find out your little one’s gender. As a soon-to-be mother, you will learn more about what you can expect to happen with you and your baby-to-be every week of your pregnancy. Your baby's changing every day, and so does your body!
- Learn about preparing to get pregnant and trying to conceive
- Learn new facts about the baby and the changes inside your body
- Compare the growth of your baby to a beautifully illustrated fruit every week
- Receive useful tips to have a healthy pregnancy
- See what your baby looks like each week with detailed fetal development images and videos
- Track your baby with a kick counter and your labor with a contraction timer
- Get advice on sleep, diet, activities, and more
Share your pregnancy journey and the most exciting milestones with your friends and relatives. With Pregnancy App, you can have a beautiful timeline of your pregnancy that you can access whenever you want!
There's a lot to know and keep up with when you’re expecting a baby! Take a load off and let Pregnancy App do the work for you!
The kick counter is good easy to use but the problem is that the time stamp on the counts record is wrong and it won’t allow an edit. It’s 2:45 pm is what it should say but it says 7:30 am. Really annoying considering I’m supposed to keep record and notice the pattern and report to dr if I notice a change in pattern.
No settings option
I like the app so far but I HATE not having a option to fix the date and so on. Why in the world is there not settings options? The date on my app is a week behind the actual date. So this app is actually useless to me. Is there a way to change it?
Content of this app seems great, but there is nowhere to edit the settings. Ex: I cannot input an exact due date for the correct week to show. Hoping it’s a bug, and a “settings” button will appear!