1. Whether you are in a waiting room, on public transport or comfortably at home, Video Editor is the reference application on the AppStore to create your video project.
2. Video Editor is the most powerful movie editor & slideshow editor application on iPhone.
Whether you are in a waiting room, on public transport or comfortably at home, Video Editor is the reference application on the AppStore to create your video project.
It is very frequently used to make and share videos on Musical.ly, YouTube, Instagram and Facebook.
- CREATE your project from several videos.
- ADJUST your videos (format, cut, speed, volume).
- ADD music or voices.
- INCORPORATE transitions effects, filters, emoticons and texts from a huge library.
- RECORD your creations and share it around you.
"Perfect, creating video montages has become a real pleasure for my Instagram posts "
"Allows you to combine your holiday memories into one video, my loved ones loved it."
"The stickers / emoticons are too beautiful, the filters too, I validate totally"
- You can subscribe for this app to get access unlimited content, projects and no ads
- Subscription options are: 1-month with 3-day trial, 1-year, 1-quarter
EULA : https://www.iubenda.com/terms-and-conditions/44220384
This app is the best!!! IGNORE THE OTHER REVIEWS!!!!!!🧁
Hello everyone… I am just going to start by saying… This is the best app ever made! You can have multiple videos in one, you can change the colors, you can add music! Literally almost all the reviews are about themselves! You can do almost everything in this app. Although there is a trial you can skip it and have all these wonderful features! Please understand that the other reviews are all about themselves and not this app. Thank you for reading. For more of my reviews … look for this emoji:🧁 Believe me…it’s all the truth!
Shut up, Kaitlyn Garcia.
I despise how you use your cat’s possible death to explain how much you hate this app. It’s a FREAKING slideshow! I’m really disappointed how you say something when you have nothing good and supportive to tell the app creator. You know how hard it is to make apps? Really hard. Go learn some manners and how to respect your cat more. -Sniperdiaper Girl, a youtuber.
I love this app!! I mostly use it to put videos together but it’s still great! Some things I wish I could do though would be to put specific clips of music in. It only gives you about 39 seconds of music to work with, and it’s only the beginning part of it. Also when you finish editing and download it it does have an obvious lower quality than it started with. Overall I think it’s an amazing video editor with very few kinks, I hope only to make it better.