1. You can also upgrade storage for your Google Account, used for Original Quality photos and videos, Google Drive and Gmail by subscribing to Google One, an expanded storage plan.
2. • FREE STORAGE: Every Google Account comes with 15 GB of free storage and you can choose to automatically back up all your photos and videos in High quality or Original quality.
3. All photos and videos you back up in High quality before June 1, 2021 will not count toward your Google Account storage.
“The best photo product on Earth” – The Verge
“Google Photos is your new essential picture app” – Wired
“Upload the pictures, and let Google Photos do the rest” – The New York Times
• FREE UP SPACE: Never worry about running out of space on your phone again. Photos that are safely backed up can be removed from your device’s storage in just a tap.
• VISUAL SEARCH: Your photos are now searchable by the people, places and things in them—no tagging required.
• SMARTER SHARING: With smart sharing suggestions, giving your friends the photos you took of them is painless. And they can add their photos, too, so you’ll finally get the photos you’re actually in.
• MOVIES AND GIFS, MADE FOR YOU: Get automatically created movies, collages, GIFs, and more from your photos. Or easily create them yourself.
• ADVANCED EDITING: Transform photos with a tap. Use intuitive and powerful photo and video editing tools to apply content-aware filters, adjust lighting, and more.
• SMART AUTOMATIC ALBUMS: Tell better stories, without the work. Automatically get a new album with just your best shots after an event or trip, then invite others to add their photos.
• LIVE ALBUMS: Share your latest photos with Live Albums. Select the people and pets you want to see and Google Photos will automatically add photos of them as you take them, no manual updates needed.
• SHARED LIBRARIES: Share without sharing. Grant a trusted person access to all of your photos.
• REDISCOVER: Get collages of photos you took a year ago on this day – perfect for #tbt.
• GOOGLE LENS: Search what you see. This preview enables you to identify text and objects in your photos to learn more and take action.
• ON YOUR TV: View your photos and videos on your TV with Chromecast and Airplay support.
• FREE STORAGE: Every Google Account comes with 15 GB of free storage and you can choose to automatically back up all your photos and videos in High quality or Original quality. Your photos are safe, secure, and private to you. All photos and videos you back up in High quality before June 1, 2021 will not count toward your Google Account storage.
You can also upgrade storage for your Google Account, used for Original Quality photos and videos, Google Drive and Gmail by subscribing to Google One, an expanded storage plan. Subscriptions start at $1.99/month for 100 GB in the US. Pricing and availability can vary by region.
Storage subscriptions purchased in-app will be charged to your iTunes Account, and automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions and auto-renewal may be managed by going to iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
Google One Terms of Service: https://one.google.com/terms-of-service
Note: Face grouping is not available in all countries.
For the latest updates from the team, follow us on Twitter at @googlephotos
Using GPS in the background can decrease battery life. Google Photos doesn't run GPS in the background unless you turn on optional features.
Hands down best app for keeping & sharing life's most memorable moments
Hands down, The best app for safe-keeping & family sharing of life's most memorable moments. Super easy to navigate all of the features like saving the all of the important details, like location, time & date, and captions of photos to share with others. As a busy, single mom of 2, this app is a lifesaver for me. I can share my children's milestones with family & friends with such ease so no matter how near or far they are, they can watch my babies as they grow. I have a closet full of craft & scrap book supplies that I have picked up here and there but with juggling my career and my 2 little girls, I feel I never get the chance to actually sit down, go through the pictures & videos, take a stroll down memory lane and bring all of my amazing Pinterest crafts to life. Google Photos has simplified the overwhelming fear of feeling like there's so many important details that I won't remember while scrapbooking my 2 girls. It simplified the task of going through and sorting my pics & videos I've backed up over the years and it's helped me to be able to organize and group memorable moments from their birth so that I can start to put these special books of their most memorable moments together.
Google Photos is the only way to go!
It’s the only way to go, if ya ask me! I know, ya ain’t asking, right? Okay, well that’s just fine, because I’m just-a-tellin! What I’m telling is that I love this App, because of so many things I won’t be able to list em all! Totally impossible! But I can share a few reasons why I love it so much! One is because of the option of assistant! When you choose this it gives you an option to save or dismiss the Apps, altered & filtered or maybe, brightened & cropped, or maybe, actually I can keep going but you get the Jist of what I’m sayin, right? You won’t believe the things assistant can do to your pics to make them look better or make them look like a work of art! You just won’t believe your eyes, or that you even took the pic in the first place once you see what all it can and will do! Lol woo-wee! I love this so much! Don’t waste your time with any other App out there claiming to do this or that! This one doesn’t have to claim anything, just open it up and Vola! Lol Art, Beauty, Imagination & I can keep going..... you already know! I’m going to stop here and let you see for yourself! The App speaks for itself! Plus I’ve spoken way to much as it is! Jeesh! Lol Y’all will have a blast and enjoy! I know y’all will! Lol Chow!
i got this app as a way to store photos and make albums, and it has not let me down. i can finally clear up space on my phone for other things while having all my photos in an easily accessible app. it’s very user-friendly. i love how it has gave recognition and makes mini albums for each person! also, you can make your own albums and share them by simply copying a link. google photos is linked to your gmail so you can access pictures and videos anywhere you’re signed in! another benefit is with imessage. you can easily attach photos that are not on your device just by clicking the google photos icon and selecting your images. another amazing feature is that the app recognizes pictures with a lot of writing. when syncing your camera roll to google photos, the app takes the pictures with writing/typing (like a report for school, old notes, etc.) and gives you an option to clear them from your phone, as you probably don’t need them anymore and they’re classified as junk. google photos is an amazing app. it gives you options to create new albums, prints, movies, collages, and animations. this app is a must-have!