1. We treat this concern seriously and have engineered our application to minimize battery usage while providing you with information to enhance your AMI Music mobile experience.
2. AMI Music, formerly BarLink, offers a cool and convenient way to control your favorite jukebox without ever having to leave your seat.
Every great night out starts with great music. Soundtrack your evening with AMI Music now.
- Log in with Facebook or create your own free account
- Find & check into AMI venues, save your favorites for quick access
- Use a credit card, PayPal, Venmo, or Apple Pay to add funds for music credits
- Credits can be used across multiple visits or even multiple venues
- Never run out of credits with Auto-Reload
- Select a venue to view songs currently in the queue
- Browse popular artists, songs trending, 1-credit albums, and featured playlists
- Quickly access your most recently played songs
- Organize your go-to songs and create custom playlists in "My Music"
- Use priority play when selecting songs to hear them played sooner
- Earn bonus credits when available by playing multiple songs in one visit
- Apply a darker background with Dark Mode, perfect for dimly lit bars
- Music videos are not available for playback at all locations
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. We treat this concern seriously and have engineered our application to minimize battery usage while providing you with information to enhance your AMI Music mobile experience.
If you experience an issue while playing music, please email our support team at [email protected]
Update: The app company did reach out to me to help me resolve this issue. I do appreciate their prompt responses and research into the situation. Apparently this is not an annual charge. Still working on getting this resolved but had to update my review because I’m impressed with their customer service. I downloaded this app about a couple years ago and haven’t re-downloaded it to my new phone. I suddenly have an “annual charge” of $5 on my card from AMI Music which is the new name for Barlink. Not cool. I’m disputing the charge and getting a new card. Pretty sure this is not legal. Be careful where you enter your credit card information and watch your accounts.
How to earn brownie points
So I was at a bar playing my jams and suddenly live music happened. My music selections were put on serious hold. I wish for an option that detects when a user has left the location and puts music selections on hold until that user returns. That way users could enjoy their music picks when they came back to the jukebox. That would be great 🎀
Library has horrible remixes
The app operates GREAT but it doesn’t show any difference between the original version and a HORRIBLE remix of the song. It happens way too often that you pick the horrible remix instead of the original song. You eventually just remember not to take the chance playing certain songs because you can’t tell if you’re playing the horrible remix or the original song. I have to take 2 stars away because they could make it easy on the customer paying for the song but they make it confusing on purpose. ON PURPOSE. Don’t believe any excuses they do it on PURPOSE.