1. Download Microsoft PowerPoint now and get the best way to create, edit and share slideshows and presentations from your iPhone or iPad.
2. Create, edit and share presentations with ease when you download Microsoft PowerPoint today.
3. • PowerPoint syncs your presentations to OneDrive, so you can start a presentation on your PC, then edit using PowerPoint mobile.
4. Sync your PowerPoint documents via OneDrive, share with coworkers and create amazing presentations as a team.
5. Need to access your PowerPoint files quickly while on the go? PowerPoint provides a quick view of your recent slides and presentations for easy access on any device.
Need to access your PowerPoint files quickly while on the go? PowerPoint provides a quick view of your recent slides and presentations for easy access on any device.
Worried about multiple file versions when you work on PowerPoint mobile? Syncing is seamless across devices via OneDrive.
PowerPoint lets you make a lasting impression with powerful and customizable slides and presentations that make you stand out. Create slideshows and present with confidence from anywhere.
Making a delightful and impactful presentation has never been easier. PowerPoint gives you templates to work from and automatic design ideas for your presentations.
Master your presentation with Presenter Coach, a new AI tool designed to help with public speaking. Practice your presentation and get real-time suggestions to adjust your pacing, avoid “umms” and speak confidently. Requires an active Microsoft 365 subscription.
Customize your presentations on the go, collaborating with others in real time. Sync your PowerPoint documents via OneDrive, share with coworkers and create amazing presentations as a team.
Get the complete Microsoft Office experience when you sign in with your Microsoft 365 subscription. Create, edit and share presentations with ease when you download Microsoft PowerPoint today.
Present with confidence
• Never miss a beat with PowerPoint on the go. You can make new presentations or continue working on existing ones.
• PowerPoint syncs your presentations to OneDrive, so you can start a presentation on your PC, then edit using PowerPoint mobile.
• A new Presenter Coach designed to provide feedback and assistance for your presentations.
Customizable Slideshow Maker
• With the powerful and highly customizable experience in PowerPoint, creating presentations that will make an impression and help you stand out is easy.
• Create a slideshow from a template or make a presentation from scratch.
Collaborate on Presentations
• PowerPoint makes it easy to collaborate with others.
• With 1-click sharing, quickly invite others to edit, view, or provide feedback on your slides.
• Easily manage permissions and see who’s working on your presentation.
• Stay on top of changes and feedback with integrated comments within the slides.
• Compare changes to see how your presentation has evolved over time.
Download Microsoft PowerPoint now and get the best way to create, edit and share slideshows and presentations from your iPhone or iPad.
To create or edit documents, sign in with a free Microsoft account on devices with a screen size smaller than 10.1 inches.
Unlock the full Microsoft Office experience with a qualifying Microsoft 365 subscription for your phone, tablet, PC, and Mac.
Monthly Microsoft 365 subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your App Store account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand. You can manage your subscriptions in your App Store account settings.
This app is provided by either Microsoft or a third-party app publisher and is subject to a separate privacy statement and terms and conditions. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft or the third-party app publisher, as applicable, and transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or the app publisher and their affiliates or service providers maintain facilities.
Please refer to the Microsoft Software License Terms for Microsoft 365. See “License Agreement” link under Information. By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions.
Useful Teaching Aid
I’m using Powerpoint mobile to record teaching screencasts and find it very useful. ONE SUGGESTION: Could you add different colored pens and highlighters directly to the quick access bar at the top in presentation mode? When I tap to change color, that appears on my screen. If it were simply in the bar at the top and didn’t drop down, then I could simply crop that part of the video before I post it. I’m guessing there are others who would be interested in a similar feature. Thanks!
Too much flash and too little standard features
I really do like having PowerPoint (and the rest of the office suite) on my phone and my iPad. And there’s a lot I can do on them to edit a presentation. But while Microsoft keeps adding pretty things, there are very basic functions that are missing, making it sometimes impossible to use this in a work environment. My currently biggest beefs: 1. No ability to select and copy/move/delete multiple slides. A slide sorter would be nice for doing that but I’d just go with the ability to do it in the existing interface. But moving slides from one presentation to another is just too painful if you have to do it one slide at a time. 2. Missing highlighting option. Not because I can’t highlight text (would be nice but I can do without that) but because I can’t get rid of highlighting someone else put in a slide (using a different version of PowerPoint). This is absolutely annoying because there is NO workaround. There are other, smaller user interface issues, but they are annoying, not insurmountable. In general, for most purposes, this is a good app. Just beware that it is missing features that you are used to from the desktop version.
works pretty well
It works similar to editing PowerPoint in a Teams site. Much functionality is missing, but you can get the basic job done. One thing that doesn't work on the iPad, for me, is that when I select text, I no longer get the pop up menu (e.g. select, select all, copy, paste, etc) this is VERY inconvenient. I have a couple work arounds for some of those elements, but it forces me to have to jump through several steps to do a simple action. This used to work, and then on a recent app upgrade, the menu disappeared. Hope I'm not the only one and they can fix this pretty major bug.