1. Just tap to trim clips, adjust transitions, add slow motion effects and more to create beautiful videos you’ll love to share.
2. + Choose from a huge variety of free music and sound effects, or use a song from your own iTunes collection (subject to iTunes terms).
3. • Your subscription will renew automatically, unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
4. • Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription.
5. • The cost of renewal will be charged to your account in the 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
"The Best Video Editor for iPhone"
- Lifehacker, Dec 2015
Best Use of Mobile Camera
- 2016 Webby Award Winner
Gold Award Winner
- Best Mobile App Awards, Oct 2015
POWERFUL EDITING TOOLS MADE SIMPLE
+ Apply filters and adjust background colors, orientation and more.
+ Add title slides, text overlays and a custom outro.
+ Adjust playback speed for fast or slow motion.
+ Trim, cut and crop your photos and video clips.
+ Choose your transition style and control the speed between transitions.
+ Bring your photos to life with pan and zoom effects.
CUSTOMIZE THE PERFECT SOUNDTRACK
+ Choose from a huge variety of free music and sound effects, or use a song from your own iTunes collection (subject to iTunes terms).
+ Add narration or custom sound effects with the built-in voice recorder.
+ Trim and mix multiple audio tracks with precision.
EASILY SHARE + SAVE YOUR VIDEO
+ Share right to YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Mail, Messages and more.
+ Save videos to your camera roll.
Subscribe to take advantage of the features described above.
• Subscription length: weekly, monthly, yearly
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account as soon as you confirm your purchase.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal from your Account Settings after the purchase.
• Your subscription will renew automatically, unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• The cost of renewal will be charged to your account in the 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• When canceling a subscription, your subscription will stay active until the end of the period. Auto-renewal will be disabled, but the current subscription will not be refunded.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription.
Terms of service: https://bendingspoons.com/tos.html?app=409838725
Have a feature request you would like to see in a future version of the app? Do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected]
Absolutely great aside for a couple of minor inconveniences!
I am absolutely LOVING all of the new features, especially the fact that I can now use the text to make subtitles!! The design is sleek and modern, the view screen is bigger, there are more sound effects, I can crop it down to square size for Instagram, etc. I’m loving it! My only issues thus far have been with editing the music. I’m working on my big ‘ol iPad, yet I nonetheless have a reeeeeeeally hard time finding the hit box for the slide bar that’s supposed to help me “crop” the music. I end up just awkwardly moving it to the side instead of shortening or lengthening the clip, and it gets very frustrating. I had to get out my Apple Pencil in order to get the job done. The other thing I’m struggling with is that, with my projects, I usually work with small music segments. In the most recent one, I’m using only five seconds of the provided music. To do that, I unfortunately have to go aaaaaaaaall the way to the end of the video and drag it down to size little by little. Then again, I’m not sure if that’s because this app was made for bigger videos. Thus far, those are the only things I would change! This app is the greatest video editing app I’ve found up to date. I’ve been using it for about two years now. Thank you so much for providing this app!
I just got this app a couple of hours ago and I rlly want to become a YouTuber and I was looking for apps to edit my videos but iMovie I need to pay for a lot of things and it was just too much. So I was looking for apps and found this......OMG it is the best and I just tried it right now, the music choice is great the transitions are great and the way u can put a filter on ur pictures and right whatever u wanna right and u have a choice of what font u want. I personally might use this a lot it’s a really easy quick way to edit a couple of pictures and turn it into a nice video and I made my first video like 6 min ago and it turned out so good. Everything is so easy to understand and use and that makes this app AMAZING. Anyone who likes to edit!!!, I suggest u get this app it is also free so u don’t have to pay to get this app and I love it already❤️keep it up guys! The only thing I would suggest is if u could put in music with the actually people singing and music that is in trend! But other than that this is a great app and I’m loving it a lot!!! Thank you guys for making this app simple, fun, cool, and quick, with many options (for free) and easy to make a really good video!!
Thank you, Splice!
I’ve had Splice for three years, and I can say with certainty that this is an amazing movie/video making app. It is so easy to choose the pictures and videos you want and arrange them. There are a good number of transitions as well, and if you choose to use Ken Burns on your pictures, you can select the start and finish positions. I also enjoy the ability to trim videos in the app instead of having to trim them in Photos. You can also apply filters to videos and pictures in the app, as well as add text. The sleek design and user-friendliness only add to the appeal. But of course, easily one of the best things about Splice is the audio options. To start, there is a HUGE selection of music and the option to fade in and out. You can play as many tracks at a time as you want and precisely edit how long you want the music to play. On top of this, you can also record audio for voiceovers and narration, which is great for making stop-motion movies. I have used Splice on multiple projects and it has yet to disappoint me. The best part is that it is FREE! I know that there is an extension, but even without it, this app is truly amazing. Thank you, Splice!