1. If don’t like to plan a list before you shop, the circulars and coupons are easy to find on-the-go with our search tool that rounds up your nearby savings.
2. Plan, save, and organize by carrying your cards, stores’ weekly ads, coupons, and your shopping lists – all in one app.
3. Discounts don’t stop with your reward cards, so why would we? Saving is even easier with circulars, coupons, and other deals right at your fingertips.
4. If you like to plan ahead, you can build shopping lists from the circulars and coupons you find.
5. Never carry loyalty, membership, or library cards again! Key Ring is the app for loyalty cards and savings while shopping.
No more forgetting your reward cards at home or holding up the checkout line while you dig through your wallet. Give your key chain, wallet, or purse a rest and digitally store those loyalty cards.
• Saving money at the store is effortless when you have your shopper cards handy
• Easily earn your loyalty rewards by scanning your card from your phone
• Your cards are safely backed up in the cloud with a free Key Ring account
Discounts don’t stop with your reward cards, so why would we? Saving is even easier with circulars, coupons, and other deals right at your fingertips. You’ll find the best sales with weekly ads for stores like Walmart, Target, CVS, Walgreens, Kohl’s, Michaels, and more.
If you like to plan ahead, you can build shopping lists from the circulars and coupons you find.
• Shopping lists can be shared with family members or friends
• Add pictures to your shopping list to ensure you get the right item when you’re shopping
• Real-time syncing between accounts means you always have the most updated list whether you’re planning at home or shopping at the store
If don’t like to plan a list before you shop, the circulars and coupons are easy to find on-the-go with our search tool that rounds up your nearby savings.
Who Recommends Us?
Key Ring has been featured in Real Simple, Martha Stewart Living, Family Circle, and on the Today Show as an “app for all ages.”
Why Should You Use Key Ring?
• Always carry your loyalty, membership, and library cards without weighing down your key chain, wallet, or purse
• Discover great savings with circulars, coupons and deals from hundreds of stores in the U.S.
• Easily browse weekly ads and see what’s on sale from your phone
• Find and redeem coupons while you are shopping
• Pin your favorite deals directly from circulars to save them for later
• Create and share shopping lists so you won’t forget a deal at the store
• Barcode scanner: Add your loyalty cards by scanning the barcode
• Loyalty card database: Support for over 2,000 barcode and non-barcode loyalty, membership, and library cards
• Remote cloud backup: Never worry about losing your loyalty cards again
• Favorites: Put your favorite reward cards and circulars at your fingertips
• Discounts: Weekly ads and coupons on your phone so you can save while shopping
• Shopping Lists: Stay organized and plan your shopping trip before you go to the store
• Sharing: Share loyalty cards, savings, and shopping lists with family and friends
• Notifications: Always remember to use your reward card or get reminded of sales with alerts about local savings (Optional- continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life)
Most useful app I have
I have used this app for almost 2 years now. I love not having to carry around all of those key fobs, but the most useful part is the shopping lists. My wife and I can share lists across all of our devices and when one of us is at the store we always have the up to date list. Keep up the great work!
Not sure what the previous review means-you have always had the choice to categorize or alphabetize list. Just scroll down and see the option and choose one. I use this app religiously and it is so devastating when it malfunctions like now-I add something and it won’t save it! Tried 4 times and never got it to save?????
Used a Lot
This app has been a life saver...until recently. I love having all my cards in one place without having to carry around a bundle of cards. I also love being able to have my shopping list handy whenever I think of something I need to purchase and never walk off to the store and forget my list. HOWEVER... recently when I click on the item in the shopping list the entire app shuts down. I hope this is just a glitch that will soon resolve itself because I find it to be an invaluable feature. This is why I'm giving only 4 stars. I'll change it to 5stars when it's fixed.