1. - Add select products to Droplist and we’ll alert you if we find a price drop.
2. - 400+ stores, too many deals to count, coupon codes, rewards galore.
3. - At checkout you’ll be able to see, copy, and apply codes we find.
4. - Redeem your Gold for a gift card from some of your favorite stores.
5. - We don’t sleep when it comes to watching for pesky price changes.
- 400+ stores, too many deals to count, coupon codes, rewards galore.
- All in one easy-to-use app.
Buying is a Breeze
- Start browsing in the app. Once you see something you like, we’ll open the store’s site right in the app.
- From there, you can take a closer look, try coupons, and check out with ease.
Coupons Codes, Coming Up
- We put our coupon-searching magic to work whenever you shop.
- At checkout you’ll be able to see, copy, and apply codes we find.
Rewards that Add Up Fast
- Earn Honey Gold on purchases throughout the app.
- Redeem your Gold for a gift card from some of your favorite stores.
Leave the Price Tracking to Us
- Add select products to Droplist and we’ll alert you if we find a price drop.
- We don’t sleep when it comes to watching for pesky price changes.
- We get it, we like bullet points too.
- Seriously, still here?
- Wouldn’t you rather be looking for deals instead?
- Download Honey, already.
Gives savings on things I like
I droplisted a dyson hair dryer (usually $400 and does not go on sale) in the Honey app thru Ulta. The next day I opened the Honey app to find a honey gold offer (7300 honey gold) worth $73 on it. For those who don’t know, honey gold is the Honey currency that can be exchanged for most major retailer gift card (100 gold for $1). So it’s equivalent to getting $73 discount on a never discounted item I’ve always wanted. Needless to say I instantly snatched the hairdryer and have now been happily using it for over a month. Since then I realized that a lot of items I droplisted through the app received gold offers. Combined w store coupons I’ve gotten so much discount on items that I actually want. The app definitely changed the way I shop and I now go to it consistently to get extra discounts I can’t find elsewhere.
I haven’t gone on the app yet, but i’ve heard great stuff about this app. I’ve heard many youtubers podcasts before like emma chamberlain and learned that you can save a ton of money and i love that! I have an ipad air, and i was wondering if i could use this app on a website called romwe. And how does honey work? How do i get the coupon? Will it work with romwe? Does it search for more than one coupon?
I have this on my phone and computer and when I heard people say that it was “free money” and stuff, I was skeptical so I then got it anyways, but it really is free money. It works better on a computer, chrome book or whatever but like a $40 item could go to $32 to whatever it it helps so much!