1. Whether you’re looking to buy your first house, searching for a new home for your growing family or simply checking listings in your area, you’ll find the best list of homes tailored to your needs.
2. Remotely explore homes for sale with virtual tours, including 3D tours, detailed photos and videos (where available).
3. Contact real estate agents over phone, text or email to learn more about properties you’re interested in.
Remotely explore homes for sale with virtual tours, including 3D tours, detailed photos and videos (where available). Keep up your home search from the safety of your home.
Whether you’re looking to buy your first house, searching for a new home for your growing family or simply checking listings in your area, you’ll find the best list of homes tailored to your needs.
Contact real estate agents over phone, text or email to learn more about properties you’re interested in. You can even schedule a video to communicate face-to-face.
From custom filters to commute times, Realtor.com has the most robust home buying tools, all in one sleek and easy to use app.
Realtor.com is always rolling out new features – check back often to see what new tools we have to help you find your next home!
View More Home Listings than Any Other App
• More homes for sale nationwide than any other real estate app
• Property details like price, sales history, property tax, commute time, schools and more!
• Search by school name to see homes within your preferred school boundaries
Virtual Home Tours
• Take an immersive home tour from the safety of your couch!
• 3D home tours (where offered by listing agent) - More 3D home tours are added often!
View High-Resolution Photos and Room Categories
• Swipe to quickly see detailed photos of each property
• View photos organized by room type
• Search homes for sale within your set price range
• Search by home value or estimated monthly payments
• Find the right home at the right price!
Filter Homes & Property Values by Search Criteria
• Search homes by address, city, zip code or school name!
• Filter homes by age, square footage, amenities, 3D tours, “Just Sold” listings and more!
• Expand your search radius to find homes around any neighborhood
• Sort listings by price reductions, square footage and more!
• Hide pending & contingent listings
Custom Notification Alerts & Widgets
• New listing & price reduction alerts
Search for Homes on an Interactive Map
• NEW: View neighborhood noise levels, down to the property level
• Use the crime heat map to search for homes by safety levels
• Draw a search area directly on the map
• View restaurants, shops and other points of interest
• Search for homes & neighborhoods in a 3D map
Share Listings with iMessage
• Send friends & family any listing through iMessage
• Shareable SRP Page – Share your search results page with family and friends
Property History Session
• View listing property history such as tax assessments & sales history
Check out Real Estate News & Insights
• Get the latest real estate news & housing trends before you buy, sell or rent a home
Enjoy Plenty of Other Features
• Log in with Facebook or email to save your searches & favorite homes to access on your mobile device or at www.realtor.com
• Receive home value estimates for off-market properties, with 90% of property listings updated every 15 minutes & other real estate and rental listings updated at least once per day
• iPad Redesign – New tab bar, full-screen list view and ability to multi-task
• Contacted List – Easily access listings you have reached out to in the My Listings tab
• Hot Homes – Indicates which listings will sell quickly!
• 2018 Stevie Awards Gold winner for Real Estate Apps
• 2018 Appy Awards finalist for Lifestyle Apps
Have feedback? Contact us at [email protected]
Find more information at www.realtor.com
Update has improved
Update 2: Finally fixed and working like it used to. No errors and able to easily search for homes in specific areas that I draw on the map. Great app again! Update: The app is still buggy and frequently tells me that something is wrong. But if I delete and reinstall, I can get it to work for those settings and for days it will work properly. If I want to change any of the filters o the map then I have to delete and reinstall again. It has improved The update broke my app. It can’t find properties. If it does find properties it completely ignores the map you’ve drawn. It also refuses to let you change any filter before it gives you the “oops... something’s wrong” sign. So annoyed Update: Deleted and reinstalled three times. Same issues. I won’t reinstall until it’s fixed
Love this app!
It’s the perfect app for anyone on the hunt. Picture quality is excellent- listing details, property history and school info, etc., are spot on. App is also extremely easy to use without ANY pressure to buy or annoying phone calls. They really leave all control in our hands and let us set the pace. Love it! Map is interactive, listing and search radius are helpful. The only drawback is increasing number of 3D tour listings. I’d like to see an option to view pictures OR tour the listing. The 3D aspect isn’t all that user friendly and is time consuming. Viewing pictures is my preferred method. If I’m ready to tour a home, I’d just as soon tour in person. Still, this is my absolute favorite house shopping app. And, I love knowing I can find a house before a “Not Me” finds it. :)
Most Accurate Home Site I’ve Seen
I’ve been using Realtor for well over two years now to browse homes and of the five different sites I’ve used this is by far the most functional and up to date of any. The layout of information and the way the maps work make for great ease of use but it is the accuracy of the listings that makes it hands down a first class site for those searching for homes. I’ll always use Realtor first and foremost if I’m really seeking information I can be confident in when home searching. I just wish the front picture when signing on would get changed more often to varying beautiful homes. Gets really boring and old for us who use a lot to see the same thing for months on end.