1. SELL A HOME – Whether you sell directly to Zillow with Zillow Offers™ or take a traditional approach, we’ll help you navigate the path to a successful sale.
2. RENT A HOME – From shopping on the largest rental network to automating applications, we’ve created a seamless online experience for renters.
3. BUY A HOME – Find your place with immersive photos, virtual tours, and the most listings, including things you won’t find anywhere else.
BUY A HOME – Find your place with immersive photos, virtual tours, and the most listings, including things you won’t find anywhere else.
SELL A HOME – Whether you sell directly to Zillow with Zillow Offers™ or take a traditional approach, we’ll help you navigate the path to a successful sale.
RENT A HOME – From shopping on the largest rental network to automating applications, we’ve created a seamless online experience for renters.
The Zillow app gives you resources and tools you won’t find anywhere else, so you can shop smarter for your next home:
* The most listings and constant updates so you never miss out¹
* Zestimate®, the industry-leading independent home valuation tool, calculated daily
* Robust filters for school districts, views, pricing, pets, HOAs, and more
* 3D Home Tours so you can picture yourself in a home and narrow down which houses to visit in person
* Easier co-shopping: Tag your favorite home features and share your favorites to coordinate your search with a partner or roommate
* Push notifications to let you know when houses come to market, have a sale pending, or drop in price
* Neighborhood details including restaurants, grocery stores, parks, and coffee shops
* Self Tour for Zillow-owned homes, with no appointment and no pressure. Stop by when it’s convenient and unlock the door with the app
* Easy access to Zillow Premier Agents, local real estate experts who meet Zillow’s bar for quality customer service
1. Most listings based on direct site comparisons
Horrible now with street view replacement
I previously liked this app but when I can no longer use the area view from above to see all sides of the house and the back yard, you made my job harder to find properties in another state. The street view is horrible, slow, and if the house property has an alley, you might see a little of the back, and sometimes you can't. What once took 20 secs now takes minutes to slowly navigate and many times I can't even see the side and back of a house. Please bring back the mapping view where I can use my iPhone to drill in, out and flip to the side views and back yard. This is how I narrowed down options plus it helped to zoom out to evaluate the neighborhood. The upgrade also lost some property lines on that view (iOS 10.3.3). This is also important to me. I want a list of 5 homes to look when I go to my hometown and you made that impossible. I will need to drive to them. People are losing opportunities and your value decrease A GREAT DEAL because of these changes. Please bring the satellite area view back rather than the clunky slow street one. Thank you.
Kymry Perez @ ReMax Realty
~~~~~~~~~~~~~ We have had several real estate agents in the past, two with local companies and discovered through Kymry they can be friendly and also take care of business. In our experience the others have been uninterested in anything more than making the sale and moving on. When we decided to go with ReMax all that changed. As soon as we met Kymry Perez we knew she was on our side. We discovered she wanted the very best for us. Selling our home could have been very stressful and at first it was until Kymry came to our aid. She has to be the most knowledgeable and professional agent we have ever had the pleasure of working with. She knew exactly what we had to do to put our home on the market. Her little touches like flowers, lighting and non clutter ideas plus her sacrifices and time were invaluable in the sale. We expected to wait for quite a while to find a buyer. Kymry not only got us exactly what we asked for but sold our home in a matter of days! I would give her five plus stars. Her diligence is impeccable. Aloha, Lawrence and Darlene Dolan
Helpful in searching
Zillow allows me to get a general idea of a property. This allows me to try an make a mor informed decision on which properties I want to look at. Although it is not Zillow’s fault, the pictures can be very deceiving. I wish the realtors would portray some different views. For me I am looking for somewhere I can also park our 38 foot Motorhome. I have found some locations that appear to offer that accommodation but I will not know for certain until I can eye ball the property in person. Again that is no fault of Zillow’s. I love having the satellite view showing the property lines. This tells me if there is enough space beside the house where I could make our own space for the RV but I find most of the houses are just about setting on the property lines as they are which afford us no option to extend a drive to the rear of the house. Over all I am very pleased with Zillow. I would recommend it to get general information. The information Zillow shows and what your real estate agent may or can be somewhat different. So use Zillow as a guide.