1. Redfin has more homes for sale than other real estate apps because we’re powered by the local MLS.
2. Browse listing photos, see the most up-to-date home details, and instantly book a free home tour with a Redfin Real Estate Agent.
3. • Schedule Home Tours Instantly: Book free tours with a local Redfin Real Estate Agent right from the app.
4. • Search on All Your Devices: Save your favorite homes and searches to your Redfin account and access them anytime, anywhere on the app or the Redfin website.
5. • Gain Exclusive Insights: Read comments about what a home is really like, written by Redfin Real Estate Agents after they tour the home.
6. Download the Redfin App to get updated real estate listings every 5 minutes.
7. Redfin reserves the right to make changes to the refund and savings calculation at any time while honoring all agreements commenced prior to any change.
8. Representations of savings are not a guarantee or an offer from Redfin to provide a refund or savings on a specific property.
Some of our most popular features:
Find Homes First
• Customize Your Search: Instantly see every home, condo, and townhome that meet your search criteria.
• Filter by price, property type, and school district to find your dream home.
• See Listings First: Get instant notifications when a new home hits the market. Redfin has more homes for sale than other real estate apps because we’re powered by the local MLS.
• Search on All Your Devices: Save your favorite homes and searches to your Redfin account and access them anytime, anywhere on the app or the Redfin website.
• Search by School: Search for homes near specific schools and school districts.
• Commute feature: See how long your commute will be from your dream home
Tour Homes Fast
• Schedule Home Tours Instantly: Book free tours with a local Redfin Real Estate Agent right from the app.
• Plan Open House Visits: Get directions and attend every open house in your area.
• Share Homes: Easily share your favorite homes via text message, email, and social media before you book a tour.
Get a Competitive Edge
• Don’t Miss Out: We’ll tell you which homes are likely to sell the fastest so you don’t miss the perfect home.
• Gain Exclusive Insights: Read comments about what a home is really like, written by Redfin Real Estate Agents after they tour the home.
• Sold Home Data: Get the latest data on sale prices of nearby homes in most markets.
• Find Accurate Home Data: Most MLS real estate listings refresh every 5 minutes.*
*70% of new listings in US MLS feeds received by Redfin will post within 5 minutes.
**Savings vary by market and are dependent on several factors including the price of the property, the market minimum commission, and the buyer's agent commission. Representations of savings are not a guarantee or an offer from Redfin to provide a refund or savings on a specific property. Redfin reserves the right to make changes to the refund and savings calculation at any time while honoring all agreements commenced prior to any change. Refunds are not available where prohibited by law. The refund is subject to lender approval. If the transaction includes a short sale, additional restrictions may apply. The savings are not representative of Redfin partner agent transactions.
Highly recommend to any buyers
I am buying my first home through Redfin and I always had this doubt on how the whole process is different from hiring a realtor, well the answer is simple, if you pick a realtor you will only be able to see choices they send us, and it’s more painful to have them beside you taking from one house to another and the more house you see the less patient they get.. however with Redfin the best thing I noticed was I can search all the homes listed by any realtor for free through their app and all I have to do is choose the location where I need my house and all lists pulls up automatically, once you select the house you will have a person from Redfin who will take you for the tour and they don’t get tired at all.. second best thing is Having Erick grande beside you, a person whom you can rely on and he has options for any troubles.. saying this Redfin provides you a deal money that you can use at the end of closing, I would recommend this app to anyone I know or would recommend to any buyers who had trouble buying their dream house
Love this app!
I usually don’t write reviews but this app is one I enjoy using, its very easy to navigate and understand, you can “heart” houses you love and come back to them to determine which ones you want to view. They also have a function that allows you to contact the realtors and see when they have open houses. It shows when a house you are looking for is already sold or pending so you don’t waste your time. It gives you estimates of pay and has filters to determine what your looking in a house. I’ve used many apps like this to look for houses but this is by far my favorite one and it is now the only one I use. The only thing I wished this app had is a place for the ones you “X” out In the same way they have a place for the ones you “heart” I dislike that I have to scroll through houses I’ve already looked at and don’t want to see. Even with that this app is a 5 out of 5!
App provides great info, only fails to transition notifications between networks
I have been using Redfin for a while now (more than a year), and have been happy to get updates and notifications regarding houses/real-estate properties, based on my filters. One issue that bothers me though, is this: I have set Redfin to not work over Cellular network; now, if I open a notification while on Cellular network, the app opens to a blank page with a popup; at this point I lose the notification and the page, even if I switch to a WiFi network. I think it would be useful, if Redfin let me “pulldown” on the page to reload it, after having switched the network (if all of this is even possible). But this does not mean I don’t like the app. It works great, and provides me with awesome information about the properties that interest me, allowing me to make well-informed decisions and choices.