1. 30 Day Fitness Challenge integrates with Health App, allowing users to automatically export exercise data from 30 Day Fitness Challenge to Health App, and to import body measurements data from Health App to 30 Day Fitness Challenge.
2. While 30 Days Fitness is suitable for people of any fitness condition, specific results cannot be guaranteed as they can vary according to each individual’s body.
3. Ready for the 30 Day Fitness Challenge? Start training today to see tangible results and get fit! New workouts, fitness plans, and exercises with HD video tutorial are now available.
Get your whole body toned and feel like the best version of yourself. Drop any extra weight with minimum struggle (nothing comes without any effort!) and see a noticeable difference in your shape in 30 days. Try it now, follow the 30 Day Fitness Challenge and see your fat cells melt away.
Invest some minutes everyday for 30 days of your life and observe your body getting into the shape you aim for. Start with regular warm ups followed by exercises that will slim your entire body. Plank, squat, ab are just a part of your routine: find out what our trainers prepared for you!
Take it easy on the first couple of days and gradually increase your counts per set. Surpass your expectations, achieve your daily goal, and share it with your friends on different social platforms. See your weight drop and your muscle grow in no time. Train at home or wherever you want, whenever you want: work on your body to transform it in and out thanks to our challenges.
30 Day Fitness Challenge integrates with Health App, allowing users to automatically export exercise data from 30 Day Fitness Challenge to Health App, and to import body measurements data from Health App to 30 Day Fitness Challenge.
What will happen after thirty days of exercise? You'll finally achieve these goals:
• Toned arms
• Flat tummy
• Peachy butt
• Skinny thighs
• Bikini beach body
• Sculpted abs
• Lose weight
More than 5M downloads worldwide since 2016 and thousands of daily active users with enthusiastic experiences:
"Never used a more effective app, while being on a diet at the same time. I had abs within a month. Would recommend to anyone who can take exercises!" user from Australia, Sept 2017
"Great way to get started on fitness journey" user from South Africa, Sept 2017
"I've been only using it for three days and I can already see progress. Great app!" user from US, Mar 2018
You are special and so is your body. Download 30 Day Fitness Challenge app now!
- hundred of exercises carefully selected for you
- video instructions for all the routines
- view your workout history to track the progress you achieved
While 30 Days Fitness is suitable for people of any fitness condition, specific results cannot be guaranteed as they can vary according to each individual’s body. Please seek medical advice and make sure to read our policies before you start.
Subscribe to take advantage of all the features described above.
• Subscription length: weekly
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account as soon as you confirm your purchase.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal from your Account Settings after the purchase.
• Your subscription will renew automatically, unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• The cost of renewal will be charged to your account in the 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• When canceling a subscription, your subscription will stay active until the end of the period. Auto-renewal will be disabled, but the current subscription will not be refunded.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription.
Terms of service: https://bendingspoons.com/tos.html?app=1099771240
We are constantly improving our apps and would love to hear your suggestions, help us develop the best app available in the store! If you have found a bug, got a suggestion, or want a new feature, email us at: [email protected]
Disclaimer: You will be required to sign up for an auto-renewable In-App Purchase before you are able to access the app.
Good way to get back in shape
I like the built-in timers ... and the intuitive use of the user interface, it’s so easy to drag up between sets. The exercises themselves are ok, having done p90x and insanity when I was younger (I’m 56) I found their exercises well-designed, now I’m not up to that level and this app is seriously helping me get back to that — maybe it’s not a fair comparison, but it’s what I have. It’s not that the exercises are much different, but I find that they pay less attention to ergonomics and physiology than those systems — especially for those of us who need some steps to get to those movements. On the other hand, what this has that the others don’t, is the ability to adjust the load after each workout, very cool. The other thing I wish is that they paid more attention to earn-up and cool-down and actually spent a little time on stretches before and after. It’s not a bit deal because I’ve added those on my own ... but as much as I like this app there’s small tweaks that would make it amazing for me. I still give it a five star for finding an awesome app design that really helps me stick with it.
Love this app
I read the reviews before getting this and I was impressed. Now I’m reading the reviews after using this app for 10 weeks now and people write such ridiculous reviews. Complaining that they haven’t lost weight even though they did it everyday, etc. Just a kind PSA: Every persons body is different!! Some people will lose weight just by exercising. Some have to eat healthier. It’s always different. I started this app 10 weeks ago and I haven’t lost weight but I feel healthy and that’s all I really care about and it’s all anyone should. It isn’t this apps fault if you aren’t losing weight so don’t blame it. I had no issues with how it charged me. It made me scan my finger print and it explicitly said “pay $4.99 weekly subscription” and I accepted. Easy as that. Thank you for helping me get healthy!
Give it a try !
Many people complain about the 5 dollars a week in which they would gladly spend the same amount or more on a cup of coffee in the morning. There’s a free 3 day trial which was enough for me. The app is flawless and although I haven’t used it long enough to see any major gains, I have gotten fitter and more agile. The workouts and exercises are easy to customize to be easier or harder depending on what you feel like. They even walk you through workouts and give you instructions. So far I give 5 stars for a great app. Keeps me extremely motivated, love it. Stop crying about the 20 dollars a month and try applying for a real gym and see how much they charge and the terrible contracts. This is a cheap gym on your phone, not everything is free to use, especially if it actually works. Buy it, use it, gain from it.