1. • Raise funds for a cause that’s important to you, mentor someone who wants help achieving their goals and, in the event of a local crisis, connect with other people to find or give supplies, food or shelter.
2. • Discover events happening near you, businesses to support, local groups and activities to be part of.
3. • With tens of millions of groups, you'll find something for all your interests and discover more groups relevant to you.
Stay up to date with your loved ones:
• Share what's on your mind, announce major life events through posts and celebrate the everyday moments with Stories.
• Express yourself through your profile and posts, watch, react, interact and stay in touch with your friends, throughout
Connect with people who share your interests with Groups:
• With tens of millions of groups, you'll find something for all your interests and discover more groups relevant to you.
• Use the Groups tab as a hub to quickly access all your groups content. Find relevant groups based on your interests with the new discovery tool and recommendations.
Become more involved with your community:
• Discover events happening near you, businesses to support, local groups and activities to be part of.
• Check out local recommendations from your friends, then coordinate with them and make plans to get together.
• Raise funds for a cause that’s important to you, mentor someone who wants help achieving their goals and, in the event of a local crisis, connect with other people to find or give supplies, food or shelter.
Enjoy entertainment together with Watch:
• Discover all kinds of content from original shows to creators to trending videos in topics like beauty, sports, and entertainment.
• Join conversations, share with others, interact with viewers and creators and watch together like never before.
Buy and sell with Marketplace:
• Whether it's an everyday or one-of-a-kind item, you can discover everything from household items to your next car or apartment on Marketplace.
• List your own item for sale and conveniently communicate with buyers and sellers through Messenger
Read our Data Use Policy, Terms and other important info in the legal section of our App Store description.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Facebook doesn't run GPS in the background unless you give us permission by turning on optional features that require this.
Hi FaceBook developers! So, I’ve read some of your reviews and most of them that are first are bad. I mean, I used it before. My mom has FaceBook as well, so I don’t see what’s wrong with it. I will give you some suggestions though so that way your rating will go up and it will appeal to those who think it’s just for grown ups. One thing I would recommend is to stop the ads between videos okay? Most of these reviews I see are about the ads. So may we please stop with the ads? Social media isn’t supposed to have any type of ads associated with videos. For example: Instagram has ads, but they aren’t with the videos, they are separate. You can scroll to see the ads and it doesn’t have to be together with the videos. Another thing I would recommend is to limit the use of things that are unnecessary, like the updates. Yes, they are needed, but not all the time. It gets confusing for others if you keep changing the format of the app. That’s all you have to do, and I would lastly recommend is that you have to listen to your audience/people who use the app that way your rating will go up. I hope this helps!
The app has been driving me crazy for months now. If I stay on the Facebook page, it only blacks out once or twice per evening. If I want to read something (my cousin's newspaper article, for instance) posted by my friends, the app blacks out every time and if I want to continue on Facebook, I have to open the app all over again and hope I can find my place. I'm almost ready to delete the darn thing! Wondering if it's worth the frustration! I've written my problems to the staff through Facebook three times and have received no recommendations. Can the app be fixed? Well, it's about 2 ,months later and nothing has improved. The app still freezes and blacks out. If I try to move from a post to attached info it freezes. Moving down the page to more posts makes it freeze or it blacks out completely. Then I get to start all over opening the app yet again. This is really getting to be more trouble than it's worth. It would be nice if the it people would at least respond in some way. A lot of us are feeling ignored. Not good business practice!
Buggiest app on my iPad
Let’s face it, if you use social media Facebook is a must have to stay connected. However the Facebook app is a complete bug filled app that only seems to break more with every update. I’ve been waiting for years for it to work right and yet I always know when an update comes, because something you use regularly will break guaranteed. If by some miracle it gets fixed in the bi-weekly update, I promise you something else you use will be hindered in the next version. Sorting has always been a mystery to me. I understand sponsored posts and ads as something as to pay for the backend but I never understand why something as simple as seeing recent posts just doesn’t happen. Most recent is a joke...it just never works. I constantly get days old posts in my news feed even if there’s been no replies to them. If I see something and then accidentally refresh I may never find that post again because it’s lost in the Facebook algorithm. In the end Facebook is still the best way to post and share news and info with friends, but the constant failures of the app time after time makes it beyond frustrating and disappointing to use.