1. The weather app has 18 different weather maps, including: Doppler radar, lightning, wind, temperature, alerts, pressure, and humidity.
2. Our weather network delivers the fastest alerts and the best real-time forecasts (current, hourly and 10-day).
3. • PulseRad® Radar: radar for many international locations using patented Earth Networks Total Lightning Network® technology.
4. Download the weather forecast app used and loved by millions, awarded the "Best Weather App" in 2019 and 2016 by Mediapost Appy Awards.
WeatherBug is easy to use and provides forecasts for your every need, from storm warnings to pollen levels. Our weather network delivers the fastest alerts and the best real-time forecasts (current, hourly and 10-day).
The weather app has 18 different weather maps, including: Doppler radar, lightning, wind, temperature, alerts, pressure, and humidity.
Join the millions who rely on WeatherBug for weather forecasts every day!
“I love WeatherBug! It’s always accurate & is the first place I go for up-to-the minute weather!” –iOS User
YOUR WEATHER FORECAST
• Real-Time Pinpoint Forecasts: Get the most accurate current, hourly and 10-day weather forecasts
• Enhanced Interactive Map: Visualize weather conditions with 19 weather maps
• Lifestyle Forecasts: Know how the weather will impact your trips, workouts, allergies, chronic pain and much more
• Weather Widget: Customize your alerts and display with weather widgets
• Weather Alerts: get alerted to weather conditions and storms
TRACK ANY CONDITION
• North American Doppler Radar: Doppler radar across the US, Canada, Mexico, Alaska & Hawaii
• PulseRad® Radar: radar for many international locations using patented Earth Networks Total Lightning Network® technology.
• Spark Lightning Alerts: get minute-by-minute, mile-by-mile lightning proximity alerts
• Hurricane Center: hurricane forecasts and changing conditions stay informed
• Fire Center: global fire data to know when you are at risk
• Winter Weather: Plan ahead with our 10-day snow depth forecast and stay safe in severe winter conditions with our real-time snow storm alerts
MORE THAN JUST RAIN
• Pollen Count: Keep your allergies in check by knowing what the local pollen conditions are like
• Real-Time Traffic Conditions: View local traffic conditions to better plan your day
• Air Quality: Get an in-depth look at the air quality around you
• Precise Weather Details: Wind speed, UV index, weather observations and more
LARGEST WEATHER NETWORK
• Forecasts for 2.6 million+ locations worldwide
• Largest total lightning detection network
• 10,000+ professional-grade weather stations
• Live weather & traffic cameras
FASTEST WEATHER ALERTS
• Get notified of severe weather 50% faster with our Dangerous Thunderstorm Alerts
• Receive all NWS and NOAA watches and warnings
APPLE WATCH SUPPORT
• Get vital weather information directly on your Apple Watch, including alerts, glances, and complications
CONNECT WITH US
• Like us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/WeatherBug
• Follow us on Twitter - @WeatherBug
• Check us out on Instagram - @weatherbug
• Check out WeatherBug's YouTube weather channel broadcast here: https://www.youtube.com/user/WeatherBugVideo
Download the weather forecast app used and loved by millions, awarded the "Best Weather App" in 2019 and 2016 by Mediapost Appy Awards. Also, voted the “Best Weather App for iPads” by AppPicker, and “Best App for Moms” by Parent Magazine: WeatherBug!
This app may include “Interest-Based Ads” (see https://www.weatherbug.com/legal/privacy#AC) for more information) and may collect or share “Precise Location Data” (see https://www.weatherbug.com/legal/privacy#PLD for more information).
Best weather app i could download
First off I want to start by saying that this app is accurate. I live in a place that gets nasty snowstorms, and its nice to know in advance when I should be prepared to shovel the driveway or get out the snow gear. The radar is really good and I enjoy watching it while I watch the storm on my covered front porch. The one thing I'm not a huge fan of is the ads, but the makers of the app beed to make money somehow so it’s understandable. But my favorite part is how you can customize the page so whatever you want to show up towards the top, will show up towards the top. I must say, i have had three other apps and with this one, the alerts are on parr with what the national weather service applies to your location. Last thing ( I promise !) Is that when an alert is issued to one of the locations i have set, it sends me a notification even if its not the location i have pulled up on the home page. So i get a LOT of weather notifications, once again, its manageable though and interesting to see what the weather is doing at the other locations! That you for taking time to read this and happy holidays!
I love the WeatherBug app & have been using it as my “go-to” weather app for a few years now. I like the way it’s set up and very easy to navigate!! Whether you simply want to see the current temperature in your city, or look at the 10 day forecast for ANY OTHER CITY in the WORLD, it’s always very fast, accurate and up-to-date. WeatherBug also offers alot of other information that I find useful, such as pollen counts, alerts for any dangerous weather that might be headed your way and much more (including a few new video clips each day that mostly relate to strange weather, but there are also some amazing animal videos thrown in that are just fun to watch)!! I’ve always used the app on an iPhone, now on the iPhone XR, and can truthfully say that I’ve never had a single problem with its performance...it seems to run flawlessly, which, for me, is an extremely important feature for an app that reports the weather. So, to sum this up, I would highly recommend that everyone gives it a try...it works great and it’s FREE so you have nothing to lose!!
love this app!!
on memorial day, ohio had a really scary tornado outbreak and i'm lucky enough to have survived through it without being hit by one. i came across this app with my anxiety getting the better of me due to an extreme fear of tornadoes, but i can confidently say i'm happy i found it! it is extremely useful and very interesting to look on the radar. i love the alerts that it provides and they are VERY helpful. thanks for this great app! in light of these tornadoes in ohio, though, i really wish that i could be more reliable on this app with where the tornadoes are and if they have hit where i live. i'm on vacation without my family that lives there and last night when more hit was scary because i did not have a reliable source to where the tornadoes actually were and if my family was safe. i'm very happy with this app and i suppose it can't cover everything but it would have been really helpful to be able to track those tornadoes while it was happening! thank you anyways for such an amazing app, it has been really helpful and fun to mess around with. :)