1. Designed exclusively for avid Bass Anglers and powered by AccuWeather, BassForecast analyzes many variables proven to affect Bass feeding behavior to produce a BassForecast Rating (BFR) from 1 (very tough conditions) to 10 (excellent conditions), for each day over the next 10 days…for any location worldwide.
2. To develop its proprietary BassForecast Rating system, BassForecast researched temperature transfer reports from water engineers and bass feeding behavior research reports from fishery biologists.
3. How many times have you left the lake wondering what you could have done differently? BassForecast Adapted Patterns offers Location, Presentation and Bait Tips, dynamically adjusted to each day’s conditions, rating and season.
4. In our Pro Angler catch rate study, 68% more Bass were caught per hour than the average during top 20% BassForecast Rated days and a whopping 305% more during top 10% rated days.
5. It also adjusts for seasonal hours of daylight, wind speed & direction, moon phases, peak feeding periods, sky conditions, rain….and atmospheric frontal conditions since Bass feed more actively during a rapidly falling barometer and less actively following a rapidly rising barometer.
Designed exclusively for avid Bass Anglers and powered by AccuWeather, BassForecast analyzes many variables proven to affect Bass feeding behavior to produce a BassForecast Rating (BFR) from 1 (very tough conditions) to 10 (excellent conditions), for each day over the next 10 days…for any location worldwide.
Knowing the feeding mood of the fish helps you in 2 big ways:
#1 – Our rating system helps you plan 10 days in advance to be fishing during the highest rated days, which increases your odds.
#2 – Our new Adapted Patterns section helps you figure out bass catching patterns faster…even on low rated, tough days. How many times have you left the lake wondering what you could have done differently? BassForecast Adapted Patterns offers Location, Presentation and Bait Tips, dynamically adjusted to each day’s conditions, rating and season.
Most importantly, BassForecast automatically updates its Ratings and Tips based on real-time weather forecasts & conditions. Just enter your desired fishing locations and BassForecast does all the work for you.
To develop its proprietary BassForecast Rating system, BassForecast researched temperature transfer reports from water engineers and bass feeding behavior research reports from fishery biologists. The system analyzes past actual and future forecast temperatures applying the Temperature Time Lag Effect© because water temps LAG air temps. It also adjusts for seasonal hours of daylight, wind speed & direction, moon phases, peak feeding periods, sky conditions, rain….and atmospheric frontal conditions since Bass feed more actively during a rapidly falling barometer and less actively following a rapidly rising barometer.
Everything you need to plan the most effective Bass fishing trip are in this app! And now ALL users are provided an automatic, No-Commitment & Risk-Free, 5 Day Trial of BassForecast Premium.
Premium Users have access to:
• 10 Days in advance BassForecast Ratings so you can pick the best days (and times) to Bass fish
• 10 Day Forecast for Adapted Patterns to give you new ideas on Location, Presentation and Baits so you can figure out how to catch bass more consistently.
• Complete Pattern Recommendations including Top 5 Recommended Baits, Top Lake Structures to Fish, and Presentation Tips for every day in the upcoming 10 days, are all adapted to changing weather patterns, the BassForecast Rating, and proven seasonal catch data
• Push Notifications of “Good” and “Epic” days to Bass fish 10 days in advance
• Understand the Environmental Factors at Play with “BassForecast Explained”
• Track up to 10 favorite fishing destinations simultaneously so you can compare and choose your destination based on live data
• View AccuWeather 10 Day Forecast details in-app including temperature, barometric pressure, wind speed & direction, % chance of rain, and expected rainfall amount
• Access GPS Specific Complete Solunar coverage including sunrise/sunset, moonrise/moonset, moon overhead/underfoot & major/minor feeding times
• Quickly view 10 days of past weather information to plan your fishing strategy so you can see how your locations have been affected by rainfall amounts and wind direction to help locate Bass
• View 12-month Calendar function for planning future trips around long range new and full moon phases
• Store catch data, location, rating, pictures, dates and conditions in the Catch Log, which can be shared or kept private
• Monitor approaching fronts and storms while on the water with in-app access link to live local Radar
Ok, so I’ve had the app for almost a week now. I absolutely love the aesthetics, the layout and all the information provided for you. I am however on the verge of deleting the app because of some issues. When I open the app, it says reeling in the middle for well over 5mins before I can do anything. Also, when I tap the center to view major/minor feeding times they are blank for several minutes. Then when I switch between viewing weather info or lures it says reeling for another 3-5mins before allowing me to do anything. This is extremely frustrating when I’m out fishing and need to gather information quickly but I’m forced to stand there and wait multiple times for things to load. Please, please resolve this issue. This is hands down my favorite app for fishing times and I do not want to go back to one of the many others I’ve used in the past but if I am forced to continue waiting and waiting, I will delete and go back. This app is sincerely great, and I highly recommend it to anyone out there. The info accuracy and weather accuracy is hands down the best. Accu weather is my one and only weather source and has been for many many years. Again, I love this app and don’t want to go back to garbage wanna be’s so please resolve these issues so I can continue using my app. Thank you ladies and gents for the time and for the effort to fix whatever the issues are. I know you guys will take care of it.
Best tourney trail finish this year thanks to BassForecast
As a competitive kayak bass angler, BassForecast has become as important a tool as my rods, reels, and tackle. BassForecast helps my pre-fishing game plan immensely. Pairing the forecast up with my additional research of maps and satellite images allows me to make the most of my time on the water in the highest percentage areas. I set new personal bests in both largemouth and smallmouth bass and had my best statewide tournament trail finish this year. I absolutely have to attribute some of this success to my first fishing season using BassForecast, it has certainly helped me spend more time in the most productive water, throwing the most productive baits on any given day.
New Home for Bass Fishing
I just moved to a new town when I first downloaded BassForecast. I didn’t know much about the area and had no clue where I could fish. After some research I found a small lake with some promising locations. I used the app and made sure that I found the new spot just before the major evening bite. In less than a half hour I had caught three bass and one ended up being my PB for the summer. I’m convinced that BassForecast helped me have a great first experience at a new lake in a new town. Now I check the app every time I leave the house to fish.