1. Get started as a full-service shopper and shop and deliver fresh groceries to customers’ doors, or sign up as an in-store shopper and shop for groceries in-store, working with a great team and growing your career with Instacart.
2. This is the simple way to earn extra money just by shopping for others! As a shopper, you go to the grocery store like normal, except you’re getting paid to shop for others in your local community.
This is the simple way to earn extra money just by shopping for others! As a shopper, you go to the grocery store like normal, except you’re getting paid to shop for others in your local community.
How Instacart Shopper makes it easy for you to shop and earn money:
• BE A HOUSEHOLD HERO - From families to seniors, make someone's day, every day by delivering groceries and essentials when they need them the most.
• FLEXIBILITY TO MEET YOUR NEEDS - Earn with Instacart Shopper while balancing work and life. Shop and/or deliver on your own schedule.
• CHOOSE YOUR PERSONAL PATH - Be your own boss or develop a career path as an employee — it’s up to you. Get started as a full-service shopper and shop and deliver fresh groceries to customers’ doors, or sign up as an in-store shopper and shop for groceries in-store, working with a great team and growing your career with Instacart.
• GET PAID FAST - Get paid weekly. Full service shoppers cash out every day with Instant Cashout.
Work whenever it works for you with no set hours or days, you can shop as much or as little as you want. Download the Instacart Shopper app to start earning a little extra money today!
Great Side Gig
This platform is great for people looking for a flexible side hustle. As a student, this is a perfect job, as setting my own hours and being able to freely adjust them when needed. Although the pay structure is by delivery, meaning that it tends to either be feast or famine, the fact is that, if you work efficiently, you can make a decent amount of money on a slow day, with upwards of roughly 20-25 per hour on good days. What this app lacks in consistency it makes up for in flexibility. Beyond pay and hours, this service puts less miles on your car, with most of your time spent shopping instead of driving. Customer service is readily available and quote helpful, which is a definite plus. Also, shoppers keep 100 percent of all tips, and let me tell you, people tip WELL on this app. My tips account for nearly half of my earnings. On top of all that, the instacart customer base is friendly and understanding, even when you have to replace or refund certain items. I wouldn’t really recommend working full time on instacart, since pay can be inconsistent, but it is a quality side gig that will help bring in some good money.
Thank You Instacart
Thank you Instacart for giving me a way in life to learn and earn outside my slave and grind 40hrs a week job. Thank you for having caring support available to speak with when I call the 1-888- number . I really do appreciate them all for taking their time to help me show a problem . Thank you for having a help section where there is so much informational topics to read. I've learned enough to know that customers it's all about them. Our customers choose us. It's my duty to everything possible to fill their lists. After all they are ultimately the ones paying us.. Yes in the beginning things where not always smooth. If I whined and cried about it though in this app review I'm sure I wouldn't be where I am now my earnings are good. Most of all though thank you for taking care of your serious shoppers who take care of our customers. Customers should always come first not some newbie cry babies earnings.
Great Side Job For me
I just started about 2 weeks ago. This past Friday and Saturday I made over $200 with 10 orders in about 6 hours altogether so about $30 an hour. For me $200 is great I’m not going to complain about having that extra money... however I would never use this as a full time job because as other reviews say you will find it very unpredictable especially Sunday-Thursday. Driving is also unpredictable it’s one of the reasons I gave it 4 Stars they don’t tell you where you will deliver until you hit start delivery but I’ve been lucky to have most of mine within about 6-10 miles between my house, store, and delivery location. Shopping problems consist with packing and barcode updates this is definitely a flaw but not something to get around if you know where everything should be. I hate shopping pick N Save but ALDI is the easiest and it’s never taken me more than 45 minutes to complete a complicated trip. And never more than a hour altogether. Gas I put in $30 on Friday and have almost 3/4 of a tank and after 10 deliveries I still have about half a tank and 2 deliveries where a bit of a drive FYI I drive a v6 Buick Rendezvous.