Discover fitness made easy with the Wellbeats app!
Choose from 500+
on-demand classes for all fitness levels including yoga, HIIT, strength
training, running and walking, mindfulness and meditation, cycling, circuits,
kickboxing, dancing, office breaks, stretching, and so much more....
So far so good!
Like it so far! Looks like there are lots of options and the first workout I chose was pretty good. It would be awesome if you could “follow” or find friends on the app so you could motivate each other and see what everyone’s stats are if they chose to share.
I love the new update. It can be really motivating if you let me because of the comparisons to demographics and global averages. I really like the app and how easy it is to get a workout in even if there’s not a lot of time in the day.
Terrible Signup Experience
I signed up for an account and picked a monthly subscription. It ends up stuck in a loop where it charges you for the subscription but doesn’t create an account. I tried cancelling the sub and start over but same result every time. They need better QA. Don’t charge me a subscription until a) you actually create my account and b) verify my email (or phone number) to prove I am who I am THEN charge me.
Love the class variety and convenience
I can find options for any workout style. I love the ability to add favorites so I can quickly play the workouts I want at anytime 💪🏻😅
The app used to work fine. I’d click on it and start my challenge. Now, every time I open the app, I have to sign in from the beginning. It’s somehow erased my entire history and profile. It’s pretty annoying and there’s no way to contact the developer within the app.
Love new home
I love the new home screen and being able to see how I’m doing with workouts front and center!
I signed up in a browser, then downloaded this app, used my login credentials I just created & was told the info was wrong. I know it’s right so I tried again & again. Nope. Now I’m locked out for 20 minutes even though I’ve used the correct login info. What a joke.
This app is GREAT!!! Don’t listen to those mean comments! The workouts get you in shape and they’re motivating, so automatically 5 stars!
Great concept, but not everything works
I love the workouts when they work. Now I’m having trouble logging on. Says I need an internet connection, but I’m connected.
Didn’t even get to try!
I was very disappointed in this app. I purchased the subscription and once accepted and charged, didn’t allow to create an account. Bummed!!!
I’ve recently moved to an apartment complex where they have this system installed and it has not been working for a few months now and no one can fix it!!! Terrible provider!!!
Wish it didn’t kick me out
Love the workouts and the idea behind the app but continually experience lots of bugs within the app. It locks up and kicks me out and sometimes the only way to fix is to delete the app and download again. It’s a real pain if you’re on a time crunch to do your workout.
Love it! Tons of variety for my wife and I to work out wherever and whenever we have time!
App keeps crashing
After logging in the app crashes 90% of the time. The other 10% it crashes when I tap the search icon.
The best fitness app I’ve every had
No. Wellbeats does not seem very safe to us. This is based on our NLP (Natural language processing) analysis of over 42 User Reviews sourced from the Appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.3/5 . Justuseapp Safety Score for Wellbeats Is 14.1/100.
No. Wellbeats does not seem legit based on our analysis. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 42 Wellbeats User Reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, Justuseapp Legitimacy Score for Wellbeats Is 14.1/100.
Wellbeats works most of the time. If it is not working for you, we recommend you excersise some patience and retry later or Contact Support.
Leave a comment: