A few things to note and do before cancelling:
**Gotten from publicly available data and the appstores.
Unlimited Wallpapers and 1 Free Avatar per Week
- Price: $5.99/week
- Features: Unlimited wallpapers in 4K quality without ads or watermarks, one free generation avatar per week
- Payment: Charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Renewal: Automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Management: Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Cancellation: Can be done anytime by turning off auto-renewal through iTunes account settings, must be done 24 hours before the end of a free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and the user will be downgraded to the free service.
Removing card details from Gram AI if you subscribed directly is very tricky. Very few websites allow you to remove your card details. So you will have to make do with some few tricks before and after subscribing on websites in the future.
Before Signing up or Subscribing:
To cancel your Gram AI subscription on PayPal, do the following:
Leave a comment:
Gram AI - allows you to create over 100 AI photorealistic avatars from your photos in 5 different styles you can choose from, such as Professional Headshots, Video Game, Cyberpunk, Anime and more. Approximately 20 minutes after uploading your photos - you will have a unique and sometimes magical way to express yourself! Advantages: - only 5+ photos needed - you choose your own styles - generation time is fast - unique and repetitive art Try it right now! Create your own art avatars with gram ai and start expressing yourself online in style. Required purchase one of packs to create avatars Subscription Terms: $5.99/week to make unlimited wallpapers in 4K quality without ads, watermarks and get one free generation avatars per week - Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase - Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period - Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal - Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase - Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable - You can cancel a free trial or subscription anytime by turning off auto-renewal through your iTunes account settings. This must be done...