1. Whether you’re part of a school club, a gaming group, a worldwide art community, or just a handful of friends that want to spend time together, Discord makes it easy to talk every day and hang out more often.
2. • Custom moderation tools and permission levels can group up your friends, organize your local book club, or bring together music fans from around the world.
|Free Trial**||Learn how to get it|
**Pricing data is based on average subscription prices reported by Justuseapp.com users..
Create an invite-only place
• Discord servers are organized into topic-based channels where you can collaborate, share, and just talk about your day without clogging up a group chat.
• Voice channels make hanging out easy. Grab a seat in a voice channel when you’re free. Friends can see you’re around and pop in to talk, without having to call.
• Reliable tech for staying close. Low latency voice and video feels like you’re in the same room.
STAY CLOSE WITH TEXT, VOICE, AND VIDEO
• Wave hello over video, watch friends stream their games, or gather up and have a drawing session with screen share.
• Turn any image into your own custom emojis and share them with friends.
• Share anything from a funny video to your latest group photos, and pin your favorites to remember later.
FOR A FEW OR A FANDOM
• Custom moderation tools and permission levels can group up your friends, organize your local book club, or bring together music fans from around the world.
• Create moderators, give special members access to private channels, and much more.
Simply the best
I started to use discord around a year ago, with that said I use it for everything, I own a few gaming teams and it is so nice to communicate with other team members, other teams, etc etc, I also use discord to communicate with friends, teammates ( especially in games where a mic is not supported ) discord does not affect my frames which is something I enjoy, I can still play my favorite games with discord open without sacrificing graphics or frame, I also have a few servers which I moderate and using bot support I can easily put up chat filters to prevent people from using certain words that may be deemed inappropriate, setting discord up was surprisingly easy and I had no trouble what so ever, I have never been let down by discord either, there servers have never been down allowing me to always communicate the quality is purely amazing, for any game devs out there I would use this as this app allowed my favorite developers to host polls, show updates, and even do giveaways, simply put this is the best way of communication for any devs, gamers, or fans, and even friends and would highly suggest that you get this app
Used to love, now not so much. EDITED!
I love discord! I’ve always loved it on the desktop version, and have had no issues with it on there. I get mobile is behind and you can’t really get all the features, and of course it’ll be different, but I absolutely HATE that calls act as phone calls now. The sole reason I switched from typically using FaceTime Audio calls to Discord calls was to be able to lock my phone while talking, have my phone on my bed without the screen turning off when something covered the sensor, other people not being able to see what or who I was talking to, and it not stuffing up my call logs. Discord used to be wonderful. The thing that bothers me the most is not being able to lock my phone without the call ending. An absolute pet peeve of mine and it’s awful. Please please take it away, we were FINE without it. Stop trying to be FaceTime. EDIT: You’ve now gained back my affection, discord. You rolled back those changes and now the app is wonderful and back to how it used to be! 5 stars for this amazing app and customer service that actually reads reviews and takes action!!! Very Impressed!
Amazing app, one suggestion though. Please read.
I absolutely love this app. Finding a gaming partner is way easier using this! I’ve actually found a group of people that I frequently game with and talk to that I honestly really love. My experience this past year has been really amazing, and without trouble. However, only one thing really annoyed me in my time using discord. When you want to leave a server you’ve created, you have the option to pass ownership to someone you trust or someone that’s qualified. It isn’t the same for group chats, though. If I had created a group chat, and had to leave, I would also want to pass the ability of owner to someone trusted, but it randomly picks a member to make the new owner. As the owner, I think I should be the one making that choice. Because even though I absolutely love my discord friends, some of them tend to abuse the power of owner chaotically, and I don’t want to be added back into that kind of environment. Leaving a group chat you and wanting to be added back soon just leads to you crossing your fingers and hoping someone worthy got the crown.