1. Workout for Women by 7M is the #1 app for female focused workouts, fitness and better health.
2. The subscription will automatically renew unless turned off in your iTunes Account Settings at least 24 hours before current period ends.
3. Workout for Women integrates with the Apple Health app.
4. If you subscribe before your free trial ends, the rest of your free trial period will be forfeited as soon as your purchase is confirmed.
5. • Multi-week workout programs designed by professional trainers that will get you results.
6. Short on time but still want to get healthier? Workout for Women is the app for you.
Workout for Women by 7M is the #1 app for female focused workouts, fitness and better health.
Short on time but still want to get healthier? Workout for Women is the app for you.
Workout anywhere, anytime. A personal trainer right in your pocket.
• Short and effective workouts that will make you sweat!
• Scientifically proven to improve health.
• Burn fat and lose weight with just 7 minutes a day.
• Beginner friendly workouts that are easy to learn and perform.
• No gym or workout equipment needed. Workout anytime, anywhere.
• Voice and video instructions. It's like having a personal trainer in your pocket.
• Apple Health integration to track workouts, calories and weight.
• Customized daily workouts where we pick the exercises and the music. You just need to bring the energy.
• Multi-week workout programs designed by professional trainers that will get you results.
• Special workout collections to help you get more targeted results.
• Now with Yoga workouts too!
Take control of your health and fitness and sweat with us!
Free, quick and effective. What are you waiting for?
Let 7M help you get healthier today!
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
Workout for Women offers two auto-renewing subscription options:
$9.99 per month
$59.99 per year
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
The subscription will automatically renew unless turned off in your iTunes Account Settings at least 24 hours before current period ends. You can go to your iTunes Account settings to manage your subscription and turn off auto-renew. Your iTunes Account will be charged when the purchase is confirmed. If you subscribe before your free trial ends, the rest of your free trial period will be forfeited as soon as your purchase is confirmed.
Workout for Women integrates with the Apple Health app.
Read more about our terms and conditions here:
Very helpful! Great workouts!
I don’t normally write reviews because the amount of time they take, but this app needs it. I’ve been using this app for a couple of days now, and I definitely do sweat. Yesterday I did an arm workout and my arms are very sore! I know what you may be saying, but this app is really helpful. They give you 7 minute beginning workouts for everything with a bunch of variety so that you can switch a workout if you’re not enjoying it! You can favorite workouts so you don’t loose them, and just as easily unfavorite them. If you are starting to break out of beginner workouts you can find intermediate and advanced workouts quick and easy. There is a section where they give you a workout for the day, but I decided that I didn’t want to pay $5 a month for it. Not having that feature doesn’t get in the way. Before you start workouts they give you an option if you’re ready or not and then an ad pops up, but you can exit right out. You don’t have to wait 30 seconds to click out. While working out it counts down, let’s you know which exercise is next and what’s happening then. When you’re done it tracks your workouts, and keeps a workout streaks going. All in all, I like this app.
I love this app. As busy teen, I feel that we don’t get enough time outdoors, and lot of us don’t have gym memberships, and don’t plan on paying for one. This app enables you to participate in an at home workout. This means you don’t need to drive to a gym or put on expensive workout gear. Throw on some leggings and a tee shirt and you are good to go. I use this app almost everyday before I go in the shower. I use the 7M Ab workout, and there are plenty to choose from if I want it to be “leg day” or whatever you choose. This app also enables you to play music while working out, and even allows time for that. While the music is playing a voice-over encourages you. It tells you when you are “half-way there!”, and “almost done!” And when there are “5 seconds left”. It even allows you to pause the workout and resume where you left off. This comes in handy when you don’t quite understand what it asks you to do, or when you want to turn on or off a fan in your studio. All in all, I strongly recommend this app when you are short on time or prefer staying home, in a personal studio.
Results in only a week!!
I’ve been using this app for a little over a week. I recently finished up my freshman year of college, and I was looking to shed some of the “fluff” my body gained throughout the course of the year. I started out with the beginner’s abs workout once a day, and even with taking a couple days off, less than a week later, the center line for my abs began to appear! This app changed my life. It’s quick and easy enough to do before jumping in the shower each morning, and the graphics were easy to follow along for each workout. All praise aside, I should note that if you only do one, seven-minute workout a day, it will help, but I don’t want to mislead people. I have been drinking more water and trying to stray away from snack foods more, too, so no doubt that has played a role in my body looking more like I want it to. That said, this app has made working out fun and easy! I can now work out in my room instead of the gym, where I get intimidated. My boyfriend and I are doing distance right now, but I can’t wait for him to see how my body has transformed since he last saw me!