1. With Glassdoor, you get access to millions of job listings and a growing database of company reviews, CEO approval ratings, salary reports, interview reviews and questions, benefits reviews, office photos and more.
2. • Workplace transparency - our growing database shows you company reviews, CEO approval ratings, salary reports, interview reviews and questions, office photos and more.
Our top 3 Glassdoor app features:
• Job search - our powerful job search tool automatically finds the right opportunities for you among millions of job listings.
• Workplace transparency - our growing database shows you company reviews, CEO approval ratings, salary reports, interview reviews and questions, office photos and more.
• Job applications - use the ‘Easy Apply’ button to apply for jobs on the go.
Our mission is simple – to help people everywhere find jobs and a company they love.
With Glassdoor, you get access to millions of job listings and a growing database of company reviews, CEO approval ratings, salary reports, interview reviews and questions, benefits reviews, office photos and more.
Our new app feature allows job seekers to organize their jobs and content, create and manage relevant notes, and be able to discover hyper-relevant jobs and content based on what inspires them.
Research Salaries and Benefits
• Use the ‘Know Your Worth’ tool to plot your current base pay, reveal how your market value has trended over time, and discover how it compares to typical workers in the same field.
• See salary and compensation by company, job title and location
• Research averages and ranges for base salaries, bonuses, stock options and more
• Learn about what benefits are offered and what employees think about them
Fast Job Searches & Alerts
• Receive instant push notifications as soon as we find new job opportunities for you
• Quickly create a saved search for any job title and location of interest
• Easily see which job listings are new
Apply On Your Phone
• Save jobs or apply directly from your phone so you'll never miss out on a good opportunity
• Use the ‘Easy Apply’ button - simply upload your resume, fill in the application form and tap ‘Apply Now’
Access Company Reviews
• Read reviews from employees about the work environment
• View the pros and cons of a company, and see advice to senior management
• Get opinions from current and former employees about specific companies
• Follow your favorite companies to get the latest updates
• Get relevant suggestions for new companies to follow
Job Interview Questions & Reviews
• Read reviews from applicants about the interview experience
• See job interview questions that top companies are asking
Download now and take Glassdoor with you wherever you go.
The Glassdoor iPhone and iPad apps support iOS 12.0 and higher.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: https://www.glassdoor.com/about/doNotSell.htm
Got my Dream Job using Glassdoor
I just accepted an offer for a teaching position in China. I used Glassdoor for about 2 months applying to jobs and interviewing before I got this offer. Using Glassdoor I applied for about 15 jobs, had 6 interviews and was offered my Dream job on my sixth interview. I will add that I am traveling with my family (husband and 2 children) and was able to find the right position for us including working schedule, pay, and benefits. I had previously been offered 2 positions but they did not include benefits for my family and so I turned those down. I think with Glassdoor you can really find the “right” position for you if your willing to keep searching and applying until you find the right position for you! 5 Stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Great Tool for Company Comparison
Glassdoor is my go-to tool when researching companies, locating opportunities, or seeking employee perspectives. I like the company overview area because it’s important to quickly identify the size, industry, and score (from employee ratings). It’s a convenient resource that not only helps me to save opportunities but also permits me to open the description AFTER the job expired. // Suggestion for Glassdoor: Consider offering multiple save options for those of us searching for other people. As is, I just have one long list that I have to search through to figure out why I saved it. I would like to add my own “save categories,” such as “maybe,” “need to tweet,” ”need to email to...,” “read details,” “need to apply,” and “keep description.”
Excellent information given through this site to further my professional career in the chosen fields in which you share daily on the site. It affords me the opportunity to work with people of excellence in with I enjoy mastering on a daily basis in what every I choose to do. Working is a gift, have passion about what you do comes from the Lord. It’s always a joy to help others regardless of the age. It’s about the people you touch daily with your acts of love and committed duties to those around you. Whatever duties you participate in; do it with everything you have for the success of others. When completing any given assignment you know you’ve done your very best. Excellence is Key to a rewarding future. Thanks, Bobbie Jean Clow CareGiver