1. Create templates, edit spreadsheets, organize charts and share with ease when you download Microsoft Excel.
2. Download Microsoft Excel and get the best way to create, organize and manage data and spreadsheets from your iPhone or iPad.
3. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft or the third-party app publisher, as applicable, and transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or the app publisher and their affiliates or service providers maintain facilities.
4. Microsoft Excel, the spreadsheet app, lets you create, view, edit, and share your files quickly and easily.
5. To create or edit documents, sign in with a free Microsoft account on devices with a screen size smaller than 10.1 inches.
Work in data analysis, accounting, auditing, or other fields confidently with anyone, anywhere. Quickly graph the most complex formulas, charts and tables with amazing features.
Review spreadsheets and run data analysis on the go. Customize tables and spreadsheets the way you want with robust formatting tools and great features. The productivity app lets you build your spreadsheet to meet your specific needs.
Get the complete Microsoft Office experience when you sign in with your Microsoft 365 subscription. Create templates, edit spreadsheets, organize charts and share with ease when you download Microsoft Excel.
Tables & Spreadsheets: Create, Calculate and Analyze
• Jump-start your budget, task list, accounting, or financial analysis with Excel’s modern templates.
• Quickly graph with familiar formulas to run calculations and analyze your data.
• Rich productivity features and formatting options make your workbook easier to read and use.
• Use Cards View to easily see and manage spreadsheets.
Productivity App: Review, Edit, and Work Anywhere
• Review your Excel files from any device.
• Edit sheets and data or update your task list from anywhere.
• Spreadsheet features like sort and filter columns help focus your reviews.
• Create, duplicate, hide, and unhide sheets easily.
• Analyze data using common charts and graphs.
• Use spreadsheet features like add and edit chart labels to highlight key insights in your data.
• Pie chart maker: create charts and graphs from your data.
Finance: Budgeting & Accounting
• Use agile spreadsheets and charts to help manage budgets.
• Familiar tools to help you drill down to your exact finance needs.
• Calculate tax estimates, personal finances and more.
Draw and Annotate with Ink
• Make notes, highlight your worksheet, create shapes, or write equations using the draw tab feature in Excel on devices with touch capabilities.
Sharing made easy
• Share your files with a few taps to quickly invite others to edit, view, or leave comments directly in your workbooks.
• Copy the content of your worksheet in the body of an email message with its format intact or attach or copy a link to your workbook for other sharing options.
Download Microsoft Excel and get the best way to create, organize and manage data and spreadsheets from your iPhone or iPad.
To create or edit documents, sign in with a free Microsoft account on devices with a screen size smaller than 10.1 inches.
Unlock the full Microsoft Office experience with a qualifying Microsoft 365 subscription for your phone, tablet, PC, and Mac.
Monthly Microsoft 365 subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your App Store account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand. You can manage your subscriptions in your App Store account settings.
This app is provided by either Microsoft or a third-party app publisher and is subject to a separate privacy statement and terms and conditions. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft or the third-party app publisher, as applicable, and transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or the app publisher and their affiliates or service providers maintain facilities.
Please refer to the Microsoft Software License Terms for Microsoft 365. See “License Agreement” link under Information. By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions.
Good when it’s working
I love being able to use Excel on my iPad Pro as it’s super easy to make adjustments on the go. I’ve got Office 365 and my documents are stored on OneDrive so I’m usually able to make changes and it shows up on my other devices. However at least once a week the app seems to forget my password and all my documents stop syncing. I have to sign in again and then it overwrites any changes I’ve made on my iPad since it decided to stop syncing. OneDrive has been doing weird stuff like this on all my laptops, desktops and tablets over the past few years. In fact the last time OneDrive seemed to be problem free was back when it was called SkyDrive. Hopefully Microsoft gets things figured out eventually. If not I’ll probably just switch over to Google Docs when my 365 subscription ends.
Love me some Excel
Okay so, I’m an MS Office girl from way back. From websites to databases, you name it, I loved every little bit Office could offer. But then I got an iPhone, and I found myself straying to other apps compatible with my newfound iPhone love. I tried Office for iPhone, but at that time, the two designs just didn’t work well together. But recently I’ve needed to work with Office and I gave the iOS version another go. All I can say is Hallelujah, y’all!!! Microsoft has worked out all the kinks, and my two tech-loves can coexist at last! Oh , and not for nothing, I recently got an iPad Pro 10.5 with an Apple Pencil, and OMG, y’all!! I’m in database-formatting-outline-creating Heaven!!! Give Office for iOS another try- you’ll be happy you did.
Enjoying this App
This App has been a consistently great experience for me to use. I haven’t yet come across the problems others have, however, I use it for basic things like inventories and logs, so I may not be using it to the extent others are. I also really appreciate reading the reviews that have complaints and see the developers’ responses to these important reviews. The developers are quick to make the fixes, almost every week it seems, and I think that makes not only for a great App but for wanting to stick with an App (and their company) because you’re getting awesome service. Thanks, again!!!