1. • GOOGLE TRANSLATE - Chrome lets you translate an entire site in a single click with Google Translate built in.
2. Follow the in-app prompt or go to Settings > Google Chrome to set Chrome as Default for all web links to automatically open in Chrome.
3. • SEARCH WITH GOOGLE - Chrome is the browser with Google built-in.
4. • SYNC YOUR CHROME - When you sign into Chrome, your bookmarks, saved passwords, and settings will be automatically synced so you can seamlessly access all your information from your phone, tablet, or laptop.
5. Get more done with the new Google Chrome on iPhone and iPad.
NEW with iOS 14 - You can now set Chrome as your default browser. Follow the in-app prompt or go to Settings > Google Chrome to set Chrome as Default for all web links to automatically open in Chrome.
• SEARCH WITH GOOGLE - Chrome is the browser with Google built-in. Search and get answers on Google quickly.
• BROWSE FAST - Choose from personalized search results that instantly appear as you type and quickly browser previously-visited websites.
• SYNC YOUR CHROME - When you sign into Chrome, your bookmarks, saved passwords, and settings will be automatically synced so you can seamlessly access all your information from your phone, tablet, or laptop.
• VOICE SEARCH - Use Google voice search to get answers without typing.
• ARTICLES FOR YOU - Chrome surfaces articles, blogs, and content that we think you might like. The more you use Chrome, the more personalized it gets. So you’ll always have what’s most relevant to you at your fingertips.
• GOOGLE TRANSLATE - Chrome lets you translate an entire site in a single click with Google Translate built in.
• INCOGNITO MODE - Use Incognito mode to browse without saving your history (learn more at http://goo.gl/WUx02)
Google Chrome as a Browser
Google Chrome over the years has become a must have Browser across all my main devices like computers tablets iPads, no matter what the native browser you have that comes with your device, google chrome should be a second browser you download, its up to date it has modern features/ latest features and its incredibly fast and reliable THE ONLY THING i strongly RECOMMEND or would like to have now is the same feature safari has where it will display the desktop class website For Every Site without you having to manually request it every time, i want it to be like a check for all websites in the settings and then boom, one time done deal ... Keep making google chrome an awesome browser to use!!! And keep our use safe
Never had any problems with it
I use it on my desktop, laptop, my phone, and pretty much every device I can put it on. I've been using chrome every since I was just a kid - and there's definitely not a better web application than this. it has more features than any other regular web browser that I have seen. furthermore, I absolutely have no idea why it has a 3 star rating on this app store. it should definitely have more considering the work and dedication Google has put Into this app. the interface is very smooth and comfortable to me and every single webpage loads flawlessly. if you are reading this I would definitely recommend chrome to you, no matter what anybody says. keep up the good work Google!
New update is a tad buggy
The recent March update has a few issues with it? The main issue I face is when I try to hit the tab button and look at all of my open tabs. When I exit a tab to do that, all of my tabs disappear and I can only see the black/grey background, along with the New Tab, Tab Count, and Options buttons. When I hit them they don't do anything, and I have to restart the app to have my tabs come back. I can't tell if it's because I have a gazillion tabs open (which I wasn't facing this issue a few days ago, before I updated and had a bunch of tabs open) or if it's just a bug with the new update. Otherwise, it works great! I just hope this gets fixed :D