1. Add in our exclusive partnerships with thousands of venues, artists, and theater tours and shopping with Ticketmaster gives you unparalleled access to the most memorable live events worldwide.
2. Ticketmaster gives you access to millions of live events and makes it easy to buy, sell, and get in - so you can get on with making memories that last.
We are the Official Ticketing Partner of the NFL, NBA, NHL, and USTA. Add in our exclusive partnerships with thousands of venues, artists, and theater tours and shopping with Ticketmaster gives you unparalleled access to the most memorable live events worldwide.
Ticket management at your fingertips. You’re always just a few clicks away from securing the perfect seats to the events you love.
- Search millions of events and get real-time updates as new listings go live.
- Use interactive 3-D venue maps and see your seat view before you buy.
CHANGE OF PLANS?
- List your tickets on our trusted resale marketplace and sell to other fans.
- Transfer your seats to friends and family for free.
PROTECT YOURSELF FROM SCALPERS
- Avoid forgeries “similar location” seats with Verified Tickets. The seats you buy the seats you’ll sit in and backed by our 100% guarantee.
YOUR PHONE IS YOUR TICKET
- Scan into your events with the app or upload your seats to Apple Wallet (mobile-entry events only).
- See all your event info in one convenient place.
NEVER MISS OUT ON AN EVENT
- Get alerts about your favorite events, artists, and venues.
Download the Ticketmaster app and go live.
REACH OUT TO US
The Ticketmaster site would not allow me to purchase my tickets using my home PC, even though I was logged into my Ticketmaster account. It kept giving me an error message telling me to purchase from a laptop or mobile device. The problem I have with ordering from my phone is that the mobile application does not allow you to select the specific seat location that you want. You have to take the 4 seats (or however many you are searching for) that the system finds for you. I was wanting our seats to start on an aisle and even though the website showed the aisle seat was available, the mobile system would only give me 4 seats beginning from inside & working out toward the aisle. So lame! I understand why they want to sell the tickets in that manner, but why not put the needs of your customers first & allow the customer to dictate what seats they buy? What is the point of leaving one aisle seat open? Don’t drive people to your mobile app, where the customer has less functionality (unable to choose seats).
Generally good, not for parking or special services.
Ticketmaster is great for the shows at local & smaller venues, & tickets are immediately sent to your email (for “go mobile” electronic tkts.) It stores your info so additional input is not required. The problem is, for larger, popular concerts, the app is waiting, waiting, “due to volume.” Many times, I’ve selected tickets, & proceeded to Payment, while waiting for the system to secure my tickets, after minutes, there’s an Error message & no luck. In addition, if prepaid parking is selected, concert tickets must be mailed along w/ parking pass (but this is NOT apparent,) the system just Will not Process your order. This also happened when I thought I purchased meet & greet tickets, waiting, waitinf, after 2 error messages, available tickets went from row C, to row V, so I saved $$ & bypassed the meet & greet, paid less & got front row tkts. I’ve also had the say that tkts were not available, I released tkts purchased new tkts, & ended up getting charged for both sets of tkts.
Lack of transparency frustrating
I think it goes without saying that when someone wants to buy something, they want to know the price of what they’re purchasing. As Ticketmaster has evolved their platform to keep up with the likes of StubHub and seat geek, hidden fees and the required analysis to understand the actual price when searching across sites has gotten increasingly cumbersome. Why does it have to take three clicks to be able to see the actual price I’m paying? Especially when the fees vary for verified resale and standard tickets, as a consumer youre left guessing what the price is until you reach the third or fourth screen in the process. It just makes it really difficult to compare prices, and it makes it that much harder to understand what you’re really paying per ticket. While Ticketmaster is clearly relevant as a gatekeeper to many of the events we all love and want to attend, and provides valuable service, I wish they would operate in a way that was more truthful and transparent.