1. - Sign and send documents using signNow: PDF document signer from any device.
2. "signNow: PDF document signer" is a mobile app for e-signing PDF documents and other formats by one or multiple signers.
3. - Create a team so that multiple users can collaboratively manage and sign documents.
4. - Customize documents and add text, dropdowns, stamps, attachments, and/or electronic signature fields to documents.
5. - Fill and sign documents while offline, and all updates will automatically update and sync when reconnected.
Really handy tool and simple to use
I've been using this app for years. This app is really convenient. Instead of having to print out a form, add a check mark or some simple text and a signature, then scan it back in and email it to someone, you can just do that all on the road, from your phone, with only a few taps on this app. No desktop computer, printer, paper, pen, or scanner are required. This app is simple to understand and use. I wish I could get it as an app for my desktop Mac too. It makes my life easier. I like that when you tap on the document you can choose to add the current date (very handy for signing documents), a check mark, signature, or any other text you want. I wish though that it could save different signatures, not just one, for different versions of my name or for when my husband has to sign as well.
I’m not one to ever, ever leave a rating on an app. However, I felt compelled to for this app because of how much easier it has my telecommuting capabilities on my iPad. No longer do I have to pull up my laptop or wait until I’m at my desktop to digitally sign a document with my hand written signature. This program allows me to do that whether I’m in my recliner or in walmart parking lot. Its that fast and simple. The only thing I wish weren’t an issue is the limited amounts of signatures on the free version. That is really the only limiting factor for me. Everything else is great.
I have a small commercial maintenance company. I receive emails all day for service, prior to sign now I would have to go back to the office and print the work orders. This was not efficient as I quite often would be close to a job when the E-mail was received but couldn't do it with out the work order. This has saved me a lot of driving, plus when I have completed to task I send a copy to my office and the cliant. This way if the is a question or addition info need I don't have to return. 👍🏻