Scan receipts, track business and personal expenses, and book travel all in one
app. Download Expensify today and join millions of people worldwide managing
their spend stress-free.
Are you having issues? Select the issue you are having below and provide feedback to Expensify.
By Cynthia Downes 1 year ago
My expenses will not upload into Quick Book properly. On chat they said quite a few clients were having this issue. Is Expensify working on it? when you start working on it and how long should it take to fix it? The users need more information,
- Concierge option to disable auto summit was set submit daily as default on my profile.
- Puffin browser won't allow me to navigate the desktop version and instead wants me to launch the app.
- Set up and process didn’t provide the benefits I’d expected for my particular needs.
- Billed for 6 people for the past 3 years when I’ve had a max of two.
- Unintuitive system so you are still billed for them unless you change the software in a secondary setting.
Leave a comment:
Complete guide to troubleshoot Expensify app on iOS and Android devices. Solve all Expensify app problems, errors, connection issues, installation problems and crashes.
Table of Contents:
Some issues cannot be easily resolved through online tutorials or self help. So we made it easy to get in contact with the support team at Expensify, Inc., developers of Expensify.
Contact e-Mail: [email protected]
100% Contact Match
Developer: Expensify Inc.
E-Mail: [email protected]
Website: Visit Expensify Website