1. •Snapchat opens right to the camera, so you can send a Snap in seconds! Just take a photo or video, add a caption, and send it to your best friends and family.
2. • Create Stories from your favorite memories to share with friends and family.
3. • Edit and send old moments to friends, or save them to your Camera Roll.
4. • Stay in touch with friends and groups with live messaging and Group Stories.
•Snapchat opens right to the camera, so you can send a Snap in seconds! Just take a photo or video, add a caption, and send it to your best friends and family. Express yourself with Filters, Lenses, Bitmojis, and all kinds of fun effects.
• Capturing and sending photos and videos is easy! Tap to take a photo, or press and hold for video.
• New selfie Lenses and Filters are added every day. Change the way you look, dance with your 3D Bitmoji, and even play games with your face!
• Create your own Filters to add to photos and videos — or try out Lenses made by our community!
• Stay in touch with friends and groups with live messaging and Group Stories.
• Video Chat with up to 16 friends at once. You can even use Filters and Lenses!
• Express yourself with Friendmojis — exclusive Bitmojis made just for you and a friend.
• Watch friends' Stories to see their day unfold.
• Watch Stories from the Snapchat community, based on your interests.
• Watch breaking news and exclusive Original Shows.
• Spotlight shines a light on the best of Snapchat!
• Submit your own Snaps or lean back and watch.
• Save your favorites and share them with friends.
• See where your friends are hanging out, if they’ve shared their location with you.
• Share your location with your best friends, or go off the grid with Ghost Mode.
• Watch live Stories from the community nearby, or across the world!
• Look back on Snaps you’ve saved with free cloud storage.
• Edit and send old moments to friends, or save them to your Camera Roll.
• Create Stories from your favorite memories to share with friends and family.
• Every friendship has its own special profile to see the moments you’ve saved together.
• Discover new things you have in common with Charms. See how long you’ve been friends, your astrological compatibility, and more!
• Friendship Profiles are just between you and a friend, so you can bond over what makes your friendship special.
• • •
Please note: Snapchatters can always capture or save your messages by taking a screenshot, using a camera, or otherwise. Be mindful of what you Snap!
For a full description of our privacy practices, please see our Privacy Center.
I can say confidently that me and all of my friends spend just about all of our time on Snapchat. It has brought many people I know together in ways I’ve never seen capable by another app. By far snapchat is my favorite and most used app. It is easy to use and has a smooth and appealing layout. I am not here to criticize, but simply to make a suggestion. I enjoy watching some of the shows on the “For you” tab. But I often find myself losing the show that I was just watching. I’ve noticed that thumbnails change after you go through the story, so that makes it hard to find what you clicked on in the first place. In particular I keep finding myself thinking “wow, I enjoyed that show, but I don’t remember what channel it was under. Though I only watched it 5 minutes ago.” Thus I would propose a sort of “history” feature for the “for you” page. (I would not like this for personal stories, only shows on the for you tab.) Possibly even just keep it in a more hidden spot because I do not need it as often as other things on Snapchat. But a feature like this would help me find and subscribe to the shows I enjoy. Thank you for reading.
So I was on my snapchat and all of a sudden it just stopped working. I completely shut my phone off and I re-opened the app back up to see it still wasn’t working. So I thought the best way was to delete the app the download it again. So I did that, but then it wasn’t letting me log into my account? It kept saying “check your internet” and everything was just slow. When I finally got back into my account after like 5 minutes.. it showed I didn’t have any friends or anything, no pictures, no nothing, and then it finally loaded again after like 5 minutes. I can’t post stuff in my story without seeing the “failed to post” thing. My snaps were disappearing too, and they were my friends snaps not showing up. I finally got the app to work but not as well because it still is doing the same thing other than me being able to see my friends snaps. I hope you fix it soon because I’m really not enjoying how it is right now because it’s not working for anyone and my internet is perfectly fine. So that’s why I’m asking you again to just fix the problem. Please and thank you!
Just a few bugs
I love Snapchat it’s pretty much the only app I use and I use it all the time everyday but since the update there has been a few bugs 1. It’s like not counting that I watched stories? Like I watch them but instead of going to the back of the line saying that I watched them and then just kinda disappearing when I text them cause I’ve already watched their story it doesn’t do that and like thinks I’ve watched the story already so like she I got to the story page the same people at in the front of the line and I keep thinking they posted something new but they didn’t it’s just their entire story again and Snapchat like doesn’t think I’ve watched it already and it won’t go away 2. When you text people in the chat it like glitches kind of and the keyboard like cover almost the whole screen so you can’t see what they said and you also can’t see what you’re typing like the keyboard just pops up larger and covers the whole thing and you have to swipe in and out of the chat multiple times go get the keyboard to be normal. Those are the only things I really notice right now that are kind of bugging me and a little annoying but otherwise I love Snapchat keep up the good work!!