1. Deleting your account will not unsubscribe you from any email lists you’ve signed up for (see the emails for unsubscribe instructions) and will not delete your account on other BuzzFeed platforms (please log into your account on that platform).
2. Your posts will be removed from public view (we will keep an internal copy for compliance purposes), and your username will be removed from your comments (but your comments will remain visible, so you should edit/delete them before deleting your account).
• Never be bored again with the best mix of News, Videos, Quizzes, and Lists
• Watch your favorite BuzzFeed shows like Tasty, Nifty, Goodful, Try Guys, Violet, and Ladylike
• Use the Explore tab to dive into your favorite topics like Food, Celebrity, Animals, DIY, LGBT, and more
• Use the Trending section to see what stories are about to go viral
• One tap to share stories with Email, Messages, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and more
• Share individual images and videos from within stories. Just tap the image for options!
• Bookmark posts you want to come back to and sync them with all your devices
• Get push notifications for trending stories so you’re always in the loop
• Comment on a post or click the reaction button to share your opinion
Subscribe to BuzzFeed+ to get the following!
• Ad-Free. Experience the app without ads.
• Exclusive App Icons. Choose from different colors and styles.
• Customizable Tabs. Select your favorite topics for easy navigation.
• More Coming Soon! New features for you in the coming months.
If you have any trouble with your app please email us at [email protected] so we can help!
And don’t forget to check out BuzzFeed.com when you’re on your laptop!
If you'd like to delete your buzzfeed.com account, log in on desktop and go to the user settings menu, then tap Delete My Account. Deleting your account will irreversibly delete your account details. Your posts will be removed from public view (we will keep an internal copy for compliance purposes), and your username will be removed from your comments (but your comments will remain visible, so you should edit/delete them before deleting your account). Deleting your account will not unsubscribe you from any email lists you’ve signed up for (see the emails for unsubscribe instructions) and will not delete your account on other BuzzFeed platforms (please log into your account on that platform).
This app may contain contextually-served ads, which are targeted based on the subject matter of the content, where they are placed, and are not based on user behavior data.
Note: Our properties may also feature Nielsen's proprietary measurement software which may contribute to market research, like Nielsen's TV Ratings. Nielsen's software may collect your choices with regards to it.
User Agreement: https://www.buzzfeed.com/about/useragreement
Great! A few glitches.
I really love this app, and I’m on it all the time, but I have noticed that whenever you do a quiz with the questions that automatically move you down, when you touch your screen, it automatically moves you back to where you were and you have to scroll back down. Not a major problem, just slightly annoying. Also, if you could make it where you don’t have to have a Facebook to have an account that’d be really nice. And maybe if you could make it where you can create a quiz or post from a smartphone or tablet. Those are just some recommendations, but I really love this app and highly recommend it for anyone who likes taking quizzes, reading about celebrities, or reading current news.
I love buzzfeed!! The quizzes are probably my favorite part. I have definently taken over a million... any ways, I have told many of my friends about this, and I’ve quizzed a lot of them, I would recommend buzzfeed to anyone. Also, the other day I was looking through some of my old magazines, and the quizzes I found in the magazines reminded me a lot of buzzfeed 🤔. I guess that’s not important. But, a lot of the buzzfeed quizzes give true answers. I just took one to find out what type of dog I should get, and I got pit-bull. Funny thing is, I actually already have a pit and am about to get another!! Thank you buzzfeed!! You are AMAZING!! 🥳🤪🤩😎🥰😆🎶😄🤣😇😜
Everything is great, but...
listen, i love buzzfeed. some articles are stupid but fun, and sometimes i get news from them (not to mention quizzes!), but lately i (and clearly some other users) have been experiencing a “glitch” where when you open an article four or five new pages open up. it goes from instagram to another page that doesn’t load and back to instagram, resulting in me not being able to get back to the article i wanted to read in the first place. it’s gotten infuriating. when i first noticed this was happening i closed out the app to reboot, and everything was fine. that was a while ago, now it’s still happening and not even rebooting will fix it. i have to wait days to read that original article, and sometimes i can’t even find it so it’s become a lost cause. on one hand i’m happy i’m not experiencing this alone, but on the other i think everyone is miserable. once this gets fixed, buzzfeed will be 5 stars.