1. Contribute & Share Upload photos, post memes, contribute stories, join discussions, and help other people find the best stories, videos, pics, games, and news by upvoting and downvoting posts.
2. With Reddit's official app, you can keep up with the most recent trends on the internet! Discover breaking news first, viral video clips, funny jokes, and hot memes.
3. The official Reddit app makes it easy to find the topics most relevant for you, with an infinite scroll of content streams including, GIFs and videos, night mode, and a lightning fast-loading interface.
4. With communities focused on entertainment, news, sports, DIY, viral memes, cats, cartoons, and more... You can find your home on Reddit.
5. The official Reddit app has access to exclusive new features like Chat, Community Group Chat and more.
6. You can get a socially curated, constantly updated stream of news headlines, fun stories, sports talk, games, viral pics, top memes, and videos that interest you.
7. You can join the chat room in a community like r/Fortnite or have a one-on-one conversation about science, movies, makeup, sports, or your favorite funny cat GIFs.
8. Chat with the community Chat and Community Group Chat are now available on the official Reddit app.
The most unique and customized social media platform out there
Many people look at me like I’m a nerd or dweeb when I say something about Reddit, but that’s just because they’ve never used it. Reddit possesses its own culture, comment memes, and sense of humor and it is just delightful. It’s where you can have a simple epiphany that gains you underserved adoration from thousands of random Redditors, and where you might just have the cofounder ask you if you’re his brother (both of which have happened to me, thank you Mr. O’Hanion). Reddit creates a feed based on your interests. There are thousands of subs dedicated to very specific things, many of which you didn’t even realize you were interested in. It’s not like FB or IG where you scroll and hope to find something interesting or relevant to you. On Reddit, the feed is made up of things you subbed to, and after you create a feed, you get to get your hands dirty in the comments... just do it, you won’t regret it.
Welcome to your community
I’ve known about reddit for a long time. My partner constantly sent me links of such random interesting bits of information, memes, news articles, conspiracy theories, etc. But it always seemed like a scrolling trap to me. I decided to download the app on a whim and shortly after created an account. I was diagnosed with bipolar disorder about a year ago and the hardest part was having no one in my life to truly connect with over my experiences. I looked for online forums, support groups, even hotlines in desperation. But it all felt surface-level and people couldn’t really share what’s truly on their minds. I was spiraling. I found a community on reddit of people who were in my exact same boat. Reddit provides a platform for people to connect in a relaxed and creative way to share what’s truly in their hearts and minds. There is a subreddit for almost anything. I can’t recommend this app enough.
Is pretty good. Just avoid the "Pro-vaccine cuz' the Doctors and Jimmy Kimmel tell me so and any evidence you lay out is tinfoil and all studies are by quacks...unless the study supports the lovely PSA's words I have most certainly seen and proclaimed as fact for all to know and besides you're not a doctor so you can't say anything so I'm right"(Slowly turn away with an uncomfortably forced smile) groups. (Yeah. Long. But, I'm on a long trip.) Warned because it's like talking to a pack of hyenas who's teeth were each replaced with a dying brain cell shared by many and any threat to that cell's stability and existence will be met with the veracity of angry giant but the intellect of a remote control's "yellow" button. Other than that parade of a hollow Webster's dictionaries riding in a float motorized by American destiny's canary in the coal mine and moved painfully by squared wheels, it's alright. Enjoy.