1. MLB Network Radio™, SiriusXM NBA Radio, SiriusXM® NHL Network Radio™, SiriusXM PGA TOUR® Radio, SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio, dedicated college conference channels like ACC Radio, Big Ten Radio, and more.
2. Listen to more than 300+ channels including ad-free music, plus sports, comedy, news and talk on your phone, online and at home.
3. - Discover 100+ ad-free Xtra channels filled with music for any mood, occasion or activity.
- Create Personalized Stations Powered by Pandora based on the artists you love.
- Find the music you want to hear, on now and ad-free.
- Discover 100+ ad-free Xtra channels filled with music for any mood, occasion or activity.
- Watch SiriusXM videos of groundbreaking interviews, intimate musical performances & episodes from the Howard Stern Show.
- Catch 24/7 sports talk and live game coverage. MLB Network Radio™, SiriusXM NBA Radio, SiriusXM® NHL Network Radio™, SiriusXM PGA TOUR® Radio, SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio, dedicated college conference channels like ACC Radio, Big Ten Radio, and more.
*Feature & content availability is dependent on subscription package.
Serve a 2nd vehicle for free, or use as a fix for an obstructed antenna
By purchasing the high end SiriusXM service for one satellite receiver, you get this excellent streaming capability as a free bonus. If you have a smartphone with a decent data plan, you don’t need to increase satellite charges by adding a subscription for the other vehicle(s). Get it for one, then use your phone to stream the web based service thru the Bluetooth or cable connection to the audio system in your additional vehicle(s). It’s a terrific bargain for me, as I have 2 cars and two RV’s, and I can get full channel service for all four with just one subscription. Also, for those with vehicles (like my truck camper) that have difficulty getting a clear usable obstruction-free sat signal for their partially shadowed antenna, you can subscribe to service for the vehicle radio, then when in conditions when your antenna isn’t reliable, switch to using your smartphone for streaming to that radio from the same sat account via cell service providers. Thanks SiriusXM for offering this excellent, flexible service at a fair package price!
NEW REVIEW (Feb. 2019): Another quick fix to the annoying download issue. Great response. App is back to working great. OLD REVIEW (Feb. 2019): The new update is awful. It’s now back to the same issue of downloaded shows not opening from the last place they were being listened to. You can listen to a downloaded show for two hours and then when you go back to the app instead of it saving your place and continuing playing where it was, it goes back to some previous point at the very beginning of the show. Very annoying and it’s happened before. Thought they had it worked out but now this issue is back. Please fix as soon as possible as this makes the app almost unusable. Wish I never updated. Should’ve stuck with the last version that actually worked. Very angry. OLD REVIEW (2018): Love the updated app. It’s the best. The addition of video is pretty cool, but the Stern Shows are loaded fast (usually same afternoon). Had an issue with holding place of downloaded shows, but it appears to have been resolved. A+
God help you if . . . . . . Update
Like me, you use your iPad in landscape mode. I’ve changed every relevant setting I can think of to get this app to load in landscape mode (as it once did prior to one of the latest updates) but, alas, to no avail. This is so much of a problem that saving the $20 a month I pay for this service is under serious consideration. It’s too much money to pay for the inconvenience of having to turn my iPad 90 degrees to read the app. I would have given it less than one star had that been possible. Update: I’m happy to report that the people at Sirius were listening and have addressed this landscape vs. portrait mode problem. It’s nice to know that there are still some companies out there who listen to their customer’s complaints and respond to them positively, especially in such a short period of time. Happily, I will not have to cancel my subscription, and I can recommend this app without reservation at a solid 5 stars.