1. Our new PayPal app is a simple and secure way to get paid back for last night’s takeaway, send money to friends who have an account with PayPal, check PayPal activity, choose currencies to send around the world and more.
*NEW* A TOUCH-FREE WAY TO PAY OR BE PAID
• If you’re buying, simply scan the QR code to pay securely with your PayPal app.
• Whatever you’re selling, now you can quickly set up a QR code and get paid in person, all with just your phone.
SEND AND REQUEST MONEY FOR FREE
• When funded by a bank account or balance, it’s free and secure to send money or ask for it back from friends and family in the US.
• All you need is an email address, mobile number, bank account, cash pick up service point or mobile top up details. *An account with PayPal is required to send and receive money. If you don’t have an account with PayPal, you can sign up for free quickly and easily.
• NEW FEATURE: just type a name, email or phone number and PayPal will find the right person for you.
• Request money quickly and securely from friends or family with just a few taps.
GET INSTANT SPENDING NOTIFICATIONS
• Never miss a thing – keep on top of payments and sending or receiving money, with instant push notifications.
• Check out all your latest PayPal activity, by just logging in.
ACCESS YOUR BALANCE INSTANTLY WITH THE PAYPAL CASH CARD
• Easily transfer funds from your bank balance to your account with PayPal.
• Shop in-store, online or everywhere Mastercard® is accepted and withdraw cash at ATMs worldwide.
• PayPal Cash Plus account required to get the card.
TRUST PAYPAL SECURE TRANSACTIONS
• You can be sure PayPal will help keep your financial information secure, with commercially available encryption, and fraud detection. All that plus monitoring transactions, 24/7.
PayPal Cash or Cash Plus account required. Terms apply. Only available in the US and limited in certain states. Buying and selling cryptocurrency is subject to a number of risks and may result in significant losses. PayPal does not make any recommendations regarding buying or selling cryptocurrency. Consider seeking advice from your financial and tax adviser.
PAY IN 4 WITH PAYPAL
Buy now and pay later by splitting your purchase into 4 payments.
Just choose PayPal at checkout and select ‘Pay Later’, where you’ll see ‘Pay in 4’ as a way to pay.
Make the down payment today, and pay the rest in 3 payments – one every two weeks.
Payments are easy to manage through the PayPal app and on PayPal.com.
Loans to California residents are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lenders Law License.
PayPal, Inc. is a Georgia Installment Lender Licensee, NMLS #910457.
Learn more at paypal.com/payin4
Not all features may be available in your market.
Whether Sending or Receiving to Friends, Family or Pros is always a breeze
I’ve been using PayPal for nearly as long as they’ve been around or at least as long they were still in the countdown preparing to launch full steam ahead into the financial world. As I write this review I can’t help but think back to the days before PayPal and I just shake my head. Does anyone else remember the days of getting a call or text (if you even had a cellphone yet) saying “I just put an envelope in the mailbox with a check for you. Please let me know when you get it so I know it didn’t get lost in the mail.”? Even better was finally getting a check and the joys of going to YOUR bank, no matter how quick & easy or a total pain the location was, to either cash the check or deposit it and wait for it to post. I am totally aging myself but I remember all of that and it was a pain. Now I know there are all sorts of new pay and get paid apps out there, and yes I have an account with one of them, but I don’t trust any of them the way I trust PayPal. I may have another for the much needed flexibility in today’s world but I always make the initial payment or payment request attempt by asking if *they* have a PayPal account and I don’t see that ever changing. And as long as PayPal continues to stay competitive with their features, then I have absolutely no reason to go a different path.
Better then a Bank
I have no had PayPal for at least ten years and love it!!!! It keeps excellent records for you all your history and with whom. I’ve read some of the negative remarks and I have an extremely hard time believing many of them. Yes that they might of spend some time on the phone; well guess what nothing in this world happens at a snap of the finger. Yes even with banks and Comcast you can spend 2-3 hours on the bank; as long as your issue has been resolved. Anytime I have called PayPal for anything they have always resolved my issue. They have opened cases for me and have never taken a penny; they do NOT Charge for that so stop lying. Also if someone has sent you money and then called and filed a case against it and their bank, yes you have to deal with the person who did that and not PayPal. Just as any bank receives a fraudulent transaction and gives back the money so does PayPal. So why do you think if someone called in on you and said it is a fraudulent transaction you get to keep the money? Hence you have to deal with the person who owes you money. I completely understand people love to complain and make an elephant out of a mouse. However, any issue I have ever had was dealt with amazing customer service.
PayPal & me, a love/hate relationship.
I’ve had paypal myself since around 2001 when I really started using eBay to buy. And bought I did. Then I started selling. Fine, no problems. Then randomly, my account would get held. This is a huge problem when you’re a seller & not too many alternatives. Then my niece who is Intellectually disables and on SSDi moved in with us & wanted to sell with me. So I had her open a PayPal for her & I to use. She did & we were selling for 3 years, no problem. I pretty much controlled the account as far as invoicing etc. She had her own bank & savings account. My mother & she had a blowout. Overnight she moved in w/her mom. They managed to get all 2000 in savings & her ckg overdrawn so they closed her checking & empty savings. For her ssdi, I added PayPal direct deposit. Then her mom told her to open a Green Dot money card. All the sudden right after ssdi went in, her account is in resolution. I call ed, we sent all her docs in. One month later a very nice man finally released her acct & said the problem was Green Dot. They have issues. Now though they put withdrawal limitations on me. Ugh. At least we can ship & use cash plus card. They were very nice each call though.