1. Select a service: birth control, emergency contraception, UTI treatment, or schedule a health center appointment.
2. • Delivered subscription birth control pills starting at $20/pack; includes auto-refills for up to one year + free shipping.
3. • Pharmacy pickup options for birth control pills, patch, or ring prescriptions.
Available in select states--download the app to learn more!
HOW IT WORKS
1. After downloading the app, create an account or continue as a guest user.
2. Select a service: birth control, emergency contraception, UTI treatment, or schedule a health center appointment.
3. Answer a few health questions so clinicians can determine what's best for you.
4. Add payment and shipping information to submit your request for review by a clinician.
5. From here, you’ll be well on your way to quickly and easily getting the care you need!
PRESCRIPTIONS YOU NEED, WHEN YOU NEED THEM
• Delivered subscription birth control pills starting at $20/pack; includes auto-refills for up to one year + free shipping.
• Pharmacy pickup options for birth control pills, patch, or ring prescriptions.
• Delivered emergency contraception via overnight shipping—because accidents happen.
• Fast treatment for UTIs—simply pick up your medication at a pharmacy.
*Offerings vary by state.
EASY TO USE, PRIVATE, AND SECURE
• Make your request anytime, anywhere.
• In most cases, no appointment or physical examination required.
• Get in and out in under 10 minutes.
• Secure billing and patient information.
• Discreet packaging to your doorstep.
• Pay with credit, debit, or prepaid card.
• Planned Parenthood expertise—100 years and counting!
STRAIGHT ANSWERS FROM PLANNED PARENTHOOD
Planned Parenthood Direct also helps you decide which birth control method is right for you. Put your anxieties to rest and get answers to common questions from the experts at Planned Parenthood.
If available in your state, try it!
I’ve been a long time supporter of Planned Parenthood. I donate monthly and am vocal about my love for the services that are offered. However, using this app is actually the first time that I have personally used its services and now I feel even more passionate about supporting this amazing organization. I’ve been on birth control that was prescribed by my primary care for about a year. The birth control has worked great for a large amount of my needs, however it is very expensive even after my insurance. Turns out my insurance covers little to no amount for “non necessary birth control”. Because of Planned Parenthood, I am able to pay the same amount for 6 months of birth control as I was paying for just one previously, all without the hassle of going to the pharmacy and dealing with appointments. I was a bit nervous because being in Utah meant that I had to have a video chat with a physician after filling out the in app survey but the physician who helped me choose what was the best option was kind and made me feel very comfortable. If you are lucky enough to be in a state where these services are offered I say try it. And thank you all at Planned Parenthood for making these services available.
I highly recommend this app
Ive been getting my birth control from Planned Parenthood for about 3 years now and each time around November/December I have to go in for an appointment to renew my pills for a years worth I get really bad anxiety because I never know if ill be able to get someone to drive me since I’ve never gotten my license and because i dont have insurance and am now too old for the program they offer im also worried about the price of my prescription. When I found out about the app I was so happy and so relieved. I was able to order my prescription without having to visit the clinic and the clinician that helped me was incredibly nice and approached any questions they had for me in such a warming way. I received my pills in about a week and the price was surprisingly cheap as well. 3 months for $75? What a great deal! I will definitely be continuing my use of the app for as long as its up and running. Their security for user safety/privacy is also a big plus for those in less than desirable situations.
Incredibly helpful and convenient!
I’ve been using this app for a little over two years now and have little to no complaints at all. It makes getting my birth control super easy and quick. They have many different resources available that provide important information about health concerns that one may have as well. And their customer support rapidly responds to messages you may have with questions. Victoria M. recently helped me out with an issue on the amount charged for my birth control and fixed it immediately. The only issues that have been an actual problem are minor bugs in the app, but those are fixed with the updates provided. Would highly recommend if it is available in your area!