1. Dave will help you avoid overdraft fees, plan for upcoming expenses and spot you up to $100 when you need cash fast.
2. “This $1/mo subscription appears radically reasonable beside the cost of overdraft fees ($34).” Dave advances are 0% interest.
3. Worried about spending too much? Dave can help you budget your personal expenses and avoid overdrafts with friendly announcements.
4. With Dave, you can budget your upcoming expenses and be protected from bank fees for only $1/month.
5. Whether you’re hit by sudden expenses or need a little extra to make it to the next paycheck, Dave is here to help.
|Free Trial**||Get Started now|
**Pricing data is based on average subscription prices reported by Justuseapp.com users..
***Dave Banking is here!*** Sign up for Dave Banking and you’ll get up to a $100 advance from your next paycheck.
***Winner of the prestigious JP Morgan 2017 Financial Solutions Lab***
Dave provides paycheck advances and budgeting assistance to anyone in need. Dave will help you avoid overdraft fees, plan for upcoming expenses and spot you up to $100 when you need cash fast.
Worried about spending too much? Dave can help you budget your personal expenses and avoid overdrafts with friendly announcements. Automatic payments for things like Netflix and insurance can make budgeting tricky, but he can help there too!
Dave can even help you find a “Side Hustle” to bring in extra money between paychecks.
Want to be philanthropic but don’t have the budget for it? Dave even helps the environment. If you tip Dave, we plant a tree for every % that you tip.
Whether you’re hit by sudden expenses or need a little extra to make it to the next paycheck, Dave is here to help. Download Dave now and to stay ahead of overdrafts and get a payday advance when you need it.
►NEVER OVERDRAFT AGAIN◄
• Instantly advance up to $100 from your next paycheck.
• No interest. No credit checks. Just pay your advance back on payday.
• Connect directly to your bank account to borrow money fast.
• Dave saves the average American an average of $500 a year.
►BALANCE YOUR BUDGET◄
• Supercharge your checking account with budgeting tools and predictive alerts.
• Plan for upcoming expenses like your rent, phone bill or even places you go to often like McDonald’s.
• If you spend more than you planned for, Dave can send you alerts.
• Budget and account for automatic recurring payments.
• Find ways to earn extra money on the side.
• Apply for side gigs like Uber or Doordash right from the app.
• For every % tip you leave, Dave plants a tree in partnership with Trees for the Future.
• Thanks to Dave users, millions of trees have been planted so far.
• Planting trees provides families with food, income, empowerment, unity, leadership, education and even saves lives.
• Now you can give back by borrowing, no matter what your budget is.
►WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING◄
“This $1/mo subscription appears radically reasonable beside the cost of overdraft fees ($34).” Dave advances are 0% interest. The average overdraft has an interest rate of 17,000% and payday loans are crazy expensive at 600% interest or more.”
“For Workers In A Pinch, Dave.com Experiments With No-Interest Paycheck Advances”
“This App Will Loan You $75 Interest Free to Avoid Overdraft Fees. Overdraft fees are the worst. A solid solution: Dave. Not your buddy from college, the app.”
“Bank overdraft fees are here to stay. Thankfully, there's Dave.com.”
I found Dave via Facebook and read a lot of comments from people making fun of the service, making it sound like people who need it don’t manage their money very well. I was curious to see what it was about and why others feel the need to make fun of people who use it, so I downloaded the app (not expecting to use it, but to just see what it was). As circumstances presented themselves, being a single mom with zero help from the other parent, and trying to provide for my kids (I work full time and go to school full time so I can put myself in a better place, but until then things are pretty tight) - I found myself facing an overdrawn check fee (I wrote a check to register my daughter for school and had something else clear my checking account that wasn’t supposed to go through, which means I didn’t have enough funds for the check I wrote). I remembered I’d installed the Dave app a couple of weeks ago and within a few minutes, I was approved for a small loan and because I paid the extra $4.99 expedite fee, the money was deposited into my bank account within the hour. Dave only charges a $1.00 fee to loan you the money plus any tip you’re willing to donate, but is not required. When your paycheck is due to deposit, Dave takes the loan and fee back out of your bank account and that’s all there is to it! It’s very easy and painless and definitely worth the $1.00 fee to not have to pay an overdraft/insufficient funds fee to your bank.
Real-world, real-time lifesaver!
I am a natural skeptic when it comes to apps such as these, but just today I had a real-world experience that Dave helped me out with. The deets: This morning, I had an out-patient procedure at a hospital in downtown Philly. I was supposed to take my wife’s ATM card and use that for parking. I’m my haste, not only do I forget her card, but I also left my main ATM card at home, leaving me only with my phone, Apple Watch, backup ATM card and 20 bucks. After my procedure I return to the lot to discover that parking was $26 - $6 more than I had on me. Wife works 40 minutes away and no way she could text me the money through iMessage, since the lot is not ApplePay-ready. Stranded, I was, staring at my car in this lot. Then it dawned on me that on a whim, I previously downloaded this Dave app. I was very skeptical about providing my bank info, but since that is the only way to realistically obtain an advance, I submitted my banking info, verified my identity and email address, and miraculously Dave fronted me 20 bucks, on the spot. I was able to immediately withdraw it and pay for parking and drive off the lot. Without this service, instead of writing this review I would still be downtown, trying to figure out how to get my car off the lot!! I don’t foresee using this app much, but I wanted to share with you all a real-world example of this app being s lifesaver. I never knew I’d need it - until I needed it!
Reviewing the Dave App!
Hello! So my boyfriend was my resource for finding out about these apps out there that will help you with money until payday! He goes thru the app called “Earnin” which was the one I was initially going to go threw but because of all the info they needed and how long it would take I chose “The Dave” app! Now the thing that doesn’t make any sense and really makes me mad, is Earnin app borrows my boyfriend as much as he needs from his upcoming check! Which is what I was expecting and needing from Dave app! This app only gives me $20 dollars! Honestly that is just an insult and not even helpful! What is 20 bucks going to do to help me out, especially in today’s world and with 4 kids that need to be fed and a vehicle that needs gas to allow me to get to work? It is not enough money to help a family or even a single person! You need to make it available to borrow what the customer wants and or needs! They are the ones who pay it back and it’s there decision and or problem what they chose to borrow from there next check! You guys take the money right out our accounts automatically so I don’t see the issue with not allowing your customers really get the help they need. That would also make you guys more money because we as customers would tip you way more better. Please explain why it’s only 20 dollars I can borrow for 5 days until I get paid :( ? Thanks much, Kaitlyn Ralph