1. Accounts will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period at the rate of the selected plan.
2. ● Listen on your phone, desktop, smart speaker, smart TV, car, smart watch and within your favorite apps.
3. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
● More than 70 million official songs
● Music content including live performances, covers, remixes and music content you can’t find elsewhere
● Thousands of curated playlist across many genres and activities
Get personalized music, perfect for every moment:
● Personalized playlists and Mixes
● Activity mixes made for you
● Create playlists with song suggestions or collaborate with other music fans to create the perfect playlist
● Neatly organized Library to see all of your liked and added songs, playlists you created, and artists you subscribed to
Stay on top of the trend and discover new music:
● Check out new releases
● Discover music based genres (Hip Hop, Pop, Country, Dance & Electronic, Blues, Indie & Alternative, Jazz, Kpop, Latin, Rock, and more)
● Discover music based mood (Chill, Feel Good, Energy Booster, Sleep, Focus, Romance, Workout, Commute, Party)
● Explore top charts from all over the world
Enhanced your listening experience with unique features:
● Song lyrics so you can sing along to your favorites
● Upload songs from your devices so you can enjoy them in one place with YouTube Music
● Listen on your phone, desktop, smart speaker, smart TV, car, smart watch and within your favorite apps.
● Compatible with Google Maps, Waze, Google Assistant, and more.
Upgrade to Music Premium to enjoy:
● Listen ad-free
● Play music in the background
● Switch seamlessly between audio and video, only with YouTube Music
If you subscribe via iTunes:
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Accounts will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period at the rate of the selected plan. Subscriptions and auto-renewal may be managed by going to Account Settings after purchase.
Monthly price: $12.99 USD / $12.99 CAD / $15.99 AUD / $16.99 NZD / £12.99 / €12.99 / $129 pesos MXN / ₩11,500 / 129 kr NOK / 129 kr SEK / 129 kr DKK / 229 ₽ / $3.99 USD (AR) / ₹129.00 IN / R79.99 ZA / $7.99 USD (CR, EC, DO, UY, VE, GT, BO, HN, SV, PY, NI, PA) / 25.99 zł / RON28.99 / 199.00 Kč / Ft1,990.00 / lev11.99 / €7.99 (SK, SI) / €8.99 (GR, MT, CY, LT, LV, EE) / $8.99 (MK) / 17.99 Turkish Lira (TR) / kn79.99 (HR) / $14.87 (IS) / ₪29.90 (IL) / dh27.99 (AE) / $6.99 (QA) / $6.49 (BH, KW, OM, LB) / RP65,000 (ID) / NT$190.00 (TW) / ฿169.00 (TH) / ₱169.00 (PH) / $78.00 (HK) / RM 19.90 (MY) / $12.98 (SG) / USD$7.99 (VE) / ₦1,200.00 (NG) / $12.99 (TC) / USD$7.99 (BY) / £64.99 (EG) /US$7.99 ( BM, KY) / €12.99 (GF, GP, NC)
YouTube paid service terms: https://www.youtube.com/t/terms_paidservice
1. YouTube Premium $15.99
2. YouTube Music Premium $12.99
The revamp changes everything.
This is a great app, has the absolute biggest library(YouTube), option for video and all of this is just the early access version! Very excited to see what the future updates bring with them. Few complaints are: Remove the swipe to delete from playlists, or make it harder to trigger, like requiring a double swipe. This was an issue in GPM, still an issue here. Also add shuffle and repeat buttons on the play screen and the ability to add whole albums to playlists. Other than that, keep up the good work and keep expanding the official library, as it’s missing big albums like Stoney by post Malone and 4 your eyes only by J Cole and so on.
Good! Suggestion (Please)
I love the app and I don't know if there's a way to change this certain thing and I haven't noticed because I overlooked it, but I have one suggestion When I add a song to a playlist it doesn't add it to the top but adds it to the bottom and I was wondering if you could change that so I don't have to scroll all the way down to see if I actually added the song? Maybe you could make it so that there's more options on editing a playlist instead of just being able to move the songs around and deleting them because it's such a bore when I have to do it again and again. It helps when I see the new song I put on the playlist is on the 'cover' for it to know I actually put it in the right one. All in all I do love the app, that's my only request. Keep doing what you do (which is great stuff) and thanks for reading my suggestion, have a nice day •-•
Content winner, though lacking some polish and features
Hands down, the most music of any service. If it's a song that was recorded by humans it's probably in here. And will at some point come across your station. End of the day that's what matters most to me for a music service. Exposure to content. That said, the app is missing a few minor convenience features present in other similar services. My biggest peeve, no Windows PC music only mode. I listen to music a lot at work and would prefer not to eat bandwidth for videos I'm not watching. While in power the app has no option to keep the screen on meaning I have to unlock my phone to thumb a song down while driving. And the most minor, no way to thumb down a song that's not currently playing, gotta stop playing the current track, start playing the other one, then thumb it down. Also, why no access to comments?