A few things to note and do before cancelling:
It is Very Easy to Cancel a Fitbit subscription. (**Crowdsourced from Fitbit and Justuseapp users)
If you haven't rated Fitbit cancellation policy yet, Rate it here →.
**Gotten from publicly available data and the appstores.
- Monthly plan: $9.99/month
- Annual plan: $79.99/year
- 90-day free trial available for new users
- Subscription includes habit-forming programs, audio & video workouts, and advanced insights
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
- Payment will be charged to the user's iTunes Account when or shortly after the trial or subscription expires
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
- Premium content subject to change
- Fitbit Terms of Service: https://www.fitbit.com/legal/terms-of-service
**Pricing data is based on average subscription prices reported by Justuseapp.com users..
|If Billed Once||$83.08|
Removing card details from Fitbit if you subscribed directly is very tricky. Very few websites allow you to remove your card details. So you will have to make do with some few tricks before and after subscribing on websites in the future.
Before Signing up or Subscribing:
To cancel your Fitbit subscription on PayPal, do the following:
Leave a comment:
By Jim Shotton1 year ago
I was recently charged $83.08 for an app that I didn't purchase. Please refund the money asap. I do not use a fitbit!
this app is part of Google. Together, we can make health and wellness features more accessible to more people. Start a 90-day trial of this app Premium for personalized guidance, customized health programs, mindfulness content and 240+ video workouts you can do at home. Say hello to one of the world’s leading apps for health and fitness. Use the this app app on its own to join our community, track basic stats, and stay motivated on your journey. Or, get a this app tracker or smartwatch to see how your activity, workouts, sleep, nutrition and stress all fit together. Either way, you’ll find the information and inspiration you need to reach your goals—all in one place. Use this app that tracks your day & progress over time Find workouts, nutrition programs, meditation tracks, sleep tools & more Connect with friends, start challenges & join an inspiring community Set goals, earn achievement badges & celebrate milestones Access innovative smartwatch apps & fresh clock faces Works with all this app trackers, smartwatches, scales & other this app products GET ACTIVE: See how small moves add up by using your smartphone to track steps and distance. Or pair with a this app tracker or smartwatch to see all-day stats like steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. WORK OUT FROM HOME: Access free video and audio workouts that you can do on your time, right from your living room. You’ll find sessions for HIIT, cardio, strength, yoga and more. Plus, start a 90-day trial o...