A few things to note and do before cancelling:
It is Very Easy to Cancel a BoatUS subscription. (**Crowdsourced from BoatUS and Justuseapp users)
If you haven't rated BoatUS cancellation policy yet, Rate it here →.
**Gotten from publicly available data and the appstores.
- Basic Membership: Free
- Includes access to 24/7 towing assistance, boating forecasts, small craft advisories, hurricane alerts, BoatUS discount finder, manage your membership, manage your insurance policy, and much more.
- Unlimited Towing Membership: $149/year
- Includes all the features of Basic Membership, plus unlimited on-water towing services.
- Trailer Assist Membership: $38/year
- Includes all the features of Basic Membership, plus roadside assistance for your boat trailer and tow vehicle.
- On-Water Unlimited Towing and Trailer Assist Membership: $198/year
- Includes all the features of Basic Membership, plus unlimited on-water towing services and roadside assistance for your boat trailer and tow vehicle.
**Pricing data is based on average subscription prices reported by Justuseapp.com users..
Removing card details from BoatUS if you subscribed directly is very tricky. Very few websites allow you to remove your card details. So you will have to make do with some few tricks before and after subscribing on websites in the future.
Before Signing up or Subscribing:
To cancel your BoatUS subscription on PayPal, do the following:
Leave a comment:
Join over 600,000 satisfied boaters that don't leave shore without this app every time they're on the water. The FREE this app app has more than 7000 four star reviews. Download today. Features include: # 24/7 towing assistance • TowBoatUS is the nation’s largest network of on-water towers with more than 300 ports nationwide. • Just tap Request A Tow to connect to our dispatch center 24/7. • When you use the app to call for a tow on the water or road, we’ll know your location - thanks to your phone’s GPS – and dispatch assistance to you quickly. # Boating forecasts • Check the current tides, weather and marine conditions on your local waterways or the forecasts for your favorite destinations for up to 5 days ahead of your trip. • Customize your experience by selecting your preferred tide and buoy stations. # Small craft advisories • See what small craft advisories are or will be effecting your area before getting out on the water. # Hurricane alerts • Subscribe to specific hurricane alerts and/or select a region to monitor. # this app discount finder • Find local marinas, tackle shops, and boatyards that offer you savings and discounts for being a this app Member. Save on dockage, fuel, repairs, and more. And when you arrive, use the app to display your membership card to receive your discount. • Locate West Marine stores, where this app Members earn the highest level of loyalty rewards, plus TowBoatUS ports and life jacket loaner sites. Use the filters to adjust exactly what ty...