Table of Contents:
- Cancel on Iphone
- Cancel on Android
- Cancel on Mac Computers
- How to Cancel on Paypal
- Cancel via other companies
- Delete App on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
There are a few things you must know about cancelling subscriptions. They include the following:
- Once you subscribe to a plan and you don't cancel it manually like you subscribed, that plan will renew automatically because you gave the permission.
- When you subscribe for a trial period and then you cancel, you run the risk of losing that trial content altogether.
- You must remember to manually cancel a subscription 24 hours before the trial period ends.
We have made it super easy to cancel Fetch: Rewards On All Receipts subscription at the root to avoid any and all mediums "Fetch Rewards" (the developer) uses to bill you. Now let us get into the crux of this guide.
How to Cancel Fetch: Rewards On All Receipts Subscriptions on your iPhone or iPad.
- First, open the settings app and tap on your name.
- Then, tap on the "Subscriptions" tab.
(Note that you might not automatically see this tab. In that case, tap on iTunes & Appstore)
- Next, tap on your Apple ID. View Apple ID then sign in and scroll down to the "Subscriptions" button.
- Next, tap on Fetch (subscription) you want to review.
- Now, Tap on Cancel.
(Note that if you don't see a "Cancel Subscription" button for Fetch: Rewards On All Receipts, then it's definitely canceled already. It won't be renewed anymore).
How to Cancel Fetch: Rewards On All Receipts Subscriptions on your Android device
To cancel Fetch subscription on Android, you need to realize that deleting the Fetch app alone won't cut it. Follow the steps below:
- First, open the Google Play Store. If you have multiple Google accounts, be sure you're signed into the right one.
- Click on menu, then go to "Subscriptions".
- Choose the Fetch: Rewards On All Receipts subscription you wish to cancel and tap on the "Cancel Subscription" option.
- Finish up as directed.
Once your Fetch subscription has been removed from Google Play, your future subscriptions will be cancelled and won't be renewed anymore.
How to Cancel Fetch: Rewards On All Receipts Subscriptions on a Mac computer.
To cancel Fetch subscription on your Mac, do the following:
- First open the Mac App Store, then click on your name at the bottom of the sidebar.
- Click on the "View Information" tab at the top of the window and sign in if asked to do so.
- Scroll down on the next page shown to you until you see the "Subscriptions" tab then click on "Manage".
- Click "Edit" beside the Fetch: Rewards On All Receipts app and then click on "Cancel Subscription".
Note: Always make sure to use the exact username and ID you used to set up the subscription to manage that subscription when necessary. This is sometimes different from the Apple ID or Android brand ID you have set up.
If you don't remember your password however, contact the contact provider for help.
How to Cancel Fetch: Rewards On All Receipts Subscriptions on Paypal.
To cancel your Fetch subscription on PayPal, do the following:
- First log into your PayPal account at www.paypal.com .
- Click on the settings tab which is beside the logout option.
- Press "Payments" from the menu provided to you and click on "Manage Automatic Payments" in the Automatic Payments dashboard.
- You'll be shown a series of merchants' agreement you've transacted before. Click on "Fetch: Rewards On All Receipts" to cancel.
- You will be shown a confirmation page. Click on the "Cancel Automatic Payments" tab to affirm that you want to stop making payments to Fetch: Rewards On All Receipts.
- Then click "Done" on the verification page to complete the unsubscription.
What to do if your Fetch: Rewards On All Receipts subscription is billed through a different company?
Here's how to cancel your Fetch subscription when billed through a different company that is not the app/playstore or paypal.
Sometimes, you may find that you made a subscription through another company whether you were aware or not at the time of subscribing. To change this you might have to sign in the company's website or directly reach out to the content provider.
Generally, here are two steps you can take if you find yourself in that fix:
- Finding the company's information, then reaching out. Contact Fetch: Rewards On All Receipts here →
- If the company has an app they developed in the Appstore, you can try contacting Fetch Rewards (the app developer) for help through the details of the app.
Bonus: How to Delete Fetch: Rewards On All Receipts from your iPhone or Android.
Delete Fetch: Rewards On All Receipts from iPhone.
To delete Fetch from your iPhone, Follow these steps:
- On your homescreen, Tap and hold Fetch: Rewards On All Receipts until it starts shaking.
- Once it starts to shake, you'll see an X Mark at the top of the app icon.
- Click on that X to delete the Fetch: Rewards On All Receipts app from your phone.
Go to Settings and click on General then click on "iPhone Storage". You will then scroll down to see the list of all the apps installed on your iPhone. Tap on the app you want to uninstall and delete the app.
For iOS 11 and above:
Go into your Settings and click on "General" and then click on iPhone Storage. You will see the option "Offload Unused Apps". Right next to it is the "Enable" option. Click on the "Enable" option and this will offload the apps that you don't use.
Delete Fetch: Rewards On All Receipts from Android
- First open the Google Play app, then press the hamburger menu icon on the top left corner.
- After doing these, go to "My Apps and Games" option, then go to the "Installed" option.
- You'll see a list of all your installed apps on your phone.
- Now choose Fetch: Rewards On All Receipts, then click on "uninstall".
- Also you can specifically search for the app you want to uninstall by searching for that app in the search bar then select and uninstall.