1. Photos: This is used to access photos under the control of Photos Application to let the users pick images to insert into slides.
2. Camera: This is used for camera mode in video calls and to insert images taken with the camera.
3. Create, edit, and collaborate with others on presentations from your iPod, iPhone, or iPad with the free Google Slides app.
* Create new presentations or edit any that were created on the web or on another device
* Share presentations and work together with others in the same presentation at the same time
* Get stuff done anytime -- even without an internet connection
* Add and rearrange slides, format text and shapes, and more
* Present right from your device
* Never worry about losing your work -- everything is automatically saved as you type
* Present slides to video calls - scheduled meetings will automatically appear
* Open, edit, and save PowerPoint files
Camera: This is used for camera mode in video calls and to insert images taken with the camera.
Microphone: This is used to transmit audio in video calls.
Photos: This is used to access photos under the control of Photos Application to let the users pick images to insert into slides.
Love it, SAVER FOR LIFE!
Google slides is a HW saver or even a quick project presentation. Easy to use, look good but could use more work on setting up the slide. All though there are some templates they are only for the title and not for the continuing slides. Another great feature is that you can not only share it but work on the same slide at the same time without big glitches and real time notice to. The spell check for google slides and for all their other apps a absolutely superb. It knows the word even if it’s misspelled horrifically. So, even though the templates are not all the best everything else is amazing to HW to big presentations. the app is very useful and that is why this app is rated 5/5 starts. - Nick Kirejczyk (A google app user)
I love this app. I use it on desktop first and it worked beautifully and I was really happy. I made a bunch of stuff whether I needed to or not. We get free time sometimes, so I’d normally go on slides and make something random. I was really happy, again, so downloaded it on my iPad at home. Again, worked amazing and I was happy. But the but comes in here. I downloaded on my iPhone and there are a few glitches. It just got me to my home screen mid type and I just lost a bunch of my progress. And I can’t move a small text box, I have to expand it one way and shrink the other. I’d appreciate if these small glitches are fixed, and it’s a little picky. But all in all, I recommend this to anyone and I love it!🦄
A student’s view of Google Slides
I rate this app 5 stars, but I’m a student, so I use apps like this all the time. When I found this app, I was kind of confused of what to do. After getting to play around with this app, I got used to it and I was enjoying it very much. I used it so much, whenever we needed it in school, so my teacher was becoming proud for me having my own device and using it ahead of time so I didn’t need to do it with the rest of the class and I had lots of free time. It’s all because my best friend recommended it to me. And she wouldn’t have found out about it If it weren’t have been made so, thanks for all the hard work on this app!