1. Create, edit, and collaborate with others on spreadsheets from your iPod, iPhone, or iPad with the free Google Sheets app.
* Create new spreadsheets or edit any that were created on the web or on another device
* Share spreadsheets and work together with others in the same spreadsheet at the same time
* Get stuff done anytime -- even without an internet connection
* Format cells, enter/sort data, view charts, insert formulas, use find/replace, and more
* Never worry about losing your work -- everything is automatically saved as you type
* Protect your spreadsheets with a 4-digit passcode
* Open, edit, and save Excel files
Love this App!!
Love this App!! Very convenient and I can access it on any device!! I have had past experiences where I had other apps for a while and without any warning at all from the Developer, the app was no longer available or was not compatible with the newest software so this left me High and Dry!! Very frustrating when you have to re-do all the information over again and find the info from many different places!! So the only advice I can give to the Developer of the Apps is to please let the people know when your no longer going to have the App available for us to retrieve our information so we can at least store it somewhere else so it’s not completely lost and we have to start everything over.
Freaking Love It
I’m a bar manager and I use Google Sheets almost daily. I use it to do all of my liquor and beer orders (color coded, and some really nifty conditional formatting too). It makes all of my reps very happy with how organized it is! I also use it to do inventory on 3 bars and a huge storage area, profit margin sheets, employee phone lists etc... it’s incredibly useful to be able to pull up any information I need, immediately, on my phone. I used to do everything on Excel; printing all the pages out, writing all the counts down, going back into Excel to enter all the counts... Sheets let’s me do everything on my phone or iPad and autosums as I go. Not only does Sheets keep me nice and organized, it also makes orders and inventory go SO much faster.
Will be perfect with some fixes
Google drive is already my go-to for documents and spreadsheets (I don’t really use slideshows, but if I ever need to, it’s the default for me there too). I don’t edit my sheets too often on mobile, as it’s simply much easier to use the desktop site, but it’s great for viewing. The desktop site has it’s issues. Merged cells are impossible to move accurately in any direction but upward, zooming makes lines appear between and within cells that only disappear once reloaded, or zoomed back to 100%, but reappear upon scrolling. But, those aren’t present on the app. The only complaint I have for the app is the ease of use, but a mouse and keyboard will always be easier to use than just a touch-screen.