1. • Escape Online Tracking — automatically block hidden third-party trackers we can find lurking on websites you visit, which stops the companies behind those trackers from collecting and selling your data.
2. • Enforce Encryption — force sites to use an encrypted (HTTPS) connection where available, protecting your data from prying eyes, like from unwanted snoopers and Internet service providers.
DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser has the speed you need, the browsing features you expect (like tabs & bookmarks), and comes packed with best-in-class privacy essentials:
• Tap Fire Button, Burn Data — clear all your tabs and browsing data with one tap.
• Escape Online Tracking — automatically block hidden third-party trackers we can find lurking on websites you visit, which stops the companies behind those trackers from collecting and selling your data.
• Search Privately — our private search engine comes built-in so you can search the Internet without being tracked.
• Enforce Encryption — force sites to use an encrypted (HTTPS) connection where available, protecting your data from prying eyes, like from unwanted snoopers and Internet service providers.
• Decode Privacy — each site you visit gets a Privacy Grade (A-F) so you can see how protected you are at a glance, and you can even dig into the details to see who we caught trying to track you.
• Limit Access — secure your browser with Touch ID or Face ID.
About Us: https://duckduckgo.com/about/
Device Privacy: https://spreadprivacy.com/tag/device-privacy-tips/
Privacy Newsletter: https://duckduckgo.com/newsletter
Open Source: https://github.com/duckduckgo/iOS
I like every thing that is provided, and I am glad that the app scans questionable websites to view and inform me of the privacy practices, this can prevent my history from being aggregated and save my device from potentially developing a malicious virus that could overtake my device. And it’s rather simple as well. But I have one complaint: I enjoy the fact that I can courageously venture into the deeper parts of the web to find information for essays, recreation etc., but I would prefer a feature that could be toggled in settings permitting the app to discourage and omit all inappropriate photographs, video, imagery, etc. In other words, I do not want pornographic images to seep into my searches with all the ambiguity in words these days. If you could design a feature to just that, it would be excellent. An even better idea, make the option to create a password as a requirement to turn off the filter, you know, just so that young children will not turn it off and encounter x-rated material. Thank you in advance for taking the time to read this.
Amazing, one suggestion.
Privacy is a top priority
I don’t wright reviews but I really like this even thought I don’t really have anything to hide I think that if we don’t show these companies that we care about are privacy we will live in future/society we’re ads and tracks haunt us all and influence use. Which is why I really recommend this app it doesn’t track you, it block/prevents trackers from tracking you, doesn’t have a filter bubble that gives you customized results kinda like propaganda and discrimination and lastly it gives helpful tips to keep your privacy in check. If it weren’t for DuckDuckGo I would have never know that the share my location setting doesn’t work most of the time. You might be think how does DuckDuckGo make money the way do that is from affiliate links basically when you buy something online in DuckDuckGo some of that money goes DuckDuckGo I hole that this has convinced you to try out DuckDuckGo and thanks for reading this long.