1. - Start with Ibotta to easily earn cash back when you make purchases on your favorite mobile apps like Uber, Jet.com, Groupon, Boxed, and eBay.
2. - Our partners include: Walmart, Uber, Lowe’s, Kohl’s, Kroger, CVS, Rite Aid, Groupon, Jet.com, eBay, Boxed, Best Buy, Bed Bath & Beyond, JOANN Fabrics, Drizly, Hotels.com, Minibar, AMC, eBags, HotelTonight, Thrive Market, HotelStorm, Safeway, Walgreens, Costco, World Market, Petco, Whole Foods, Trader Joe’s, and many more.
3. Simply check Ibotta before you shop in-store or online, travel, dine out, or make a purchase in your favorite apps, and you can get rewarded with cash back.
4. Our customers have earned over $550 Million in cash back, just for shopping at their favorite stores! Start your shopping with Ibotta to save money on every purchase.
5. With Ibotta, you can earn real cash back every time you shop online or in-store.
6. Ibotta works with leading brands and retailers, including Best Buy, Lowe’s, Safeway, eBay, and so many more, to help you save money without the hassle of traditional coupons, or promo codes.
Our customers have earned over $550 Million in cash back, just for shopping at their favorite stores! Start your shopping with Ibotta to save money on every purchase. Download the free app now for your chance to earn a $20 welcome bonus.
HOW IBOTTA WORKS:
1. Add cash back offers – Before you go shopping, find and add offers in the app for things you
want to buy.
2. Go shopping – Shop at your favorite stores, retailers, restaurants, bars, and apps
3. Redeem offers – Upload your receipt or link your loyalty card for instant cash back.
4. Get cash back – Watch your savings grow! When you’re ready, Withdraw your cash earnings via PayPal or your choice of a variety of gift cards.
Ibotta is the easiest way to save money every time you shop.
EARN CASH EASILY
- Earn cash back rewards simply by uploading a photo of your receipt
- Get your money quickly and easily
SAVE ON GROCERIES, TRAVEL, RETAIL, RESTAURANTS & MORE
- Ibotta helps you earn cash back on purchases at more than 500,000 locations (and counting)
- Our partners include: Walmart, Uber, Lowe’s, Kohl’s, Kroger, CVS, Rite Aid, Groupon, Jet.com, eBay, Boxed, Best Buy, Bed Bath & Beyond, JOANN Fabrics, Drizly, Hotels.com, Minibar, AMC, eBags, HotelTonight, Thrive Market, HotelStorm, Safeway, Walgreens, Costco, World Market, Petco, Whole Foods, Trader Joe’s, and many more.
IBOTTA WORKS WITH YOUR FAVORITE APPS
- Start with Ibotta to easily earn cash back when you make purchases on your favorite mobile apps like Uber, Jet.com, Groupon, Boxed, and eBay.
EARN EVEN MORE CASH WITH BONUSES
- Earn extra cash when you refer friends with your referral code!
- Earn even more with extra cash bonuses on specific products or when you hit shopping milestones.
- Ditch the promo codes and old paper coupons and shop with Ibotta to earn real cash back.
- Download the Ibotta app now to start earning cash back on every purchase, and watch your savings grow!
Your feedback is what keeps us going! Please take a moment to rate our app.
Note: Ibotta may use your location to help find stores. Continued use of your phone’s GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Give it a shot, u have nothing to lose for trying it!!!
I love Ibotta!! I never imagined how much money i would end up saving when I started a year ago. But I’ve saved $821 to date and I’ve only been using it for 1yr and 3 weeks. It’s unbelievable. And I had to take a couple months off from using it because of being to busy at work to do my own shopping. I started out only buying what I went to buy and would only get rebates for those items. But then I noticed one day if I bought a couple of other things that I would qualify for an additional bonus that ended up paying for most of my items. So it was basically like getting all those items for free. Another plus about this app is it has gotten me to try some new things, because the rebates were just too good to pass up, that I can’t live without today. So not only has this app saved me money, it’s helped make my life so much easier because of the products it has brought in my life. I, my children and even my husband thanks you Ibotta. Without you introducing us to a certain laundry product, that saved the day, my husband would’ve ruined an entire load of my daughters’ school uniforms when he accidentally threw a new red shirt in with the khaki pants.
Such an easy way to earn money
I have used Ibotta for over a year now and it’s become part of my life basically I’ll tell you why; every time I make a trip to the grocery store for whatever reason I either check Ibotta before hand while making my list, or when there is something specific I need I will usually check to see if I can get money back on it before I make my decision on that specific item. If the item I have on my list is on Ibotta but to qualify for that cash back I will need to buy multiple, I will usually opt for the deal where I get money back. The reason I do so is because overtime it all adds up and that cash is great for date nights or just money to have saved back. I’ll be honest I was a little skeptical at first on how you really get that cash back and actually it’s really easy you pick where you would like the money to go basically like a gift card, they send you an email super quick with your gift card number, and usually a barcode so that you can use it off of your phone or print it out. I’ve never had any issues using my cashback at a store or restaurant. I love that they have so many options to choose from! Super easy way to earn money, definitely give it a try.
Great Deals!!! 5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Not sure how to contact you so I’ll do it here. There are SO MANY products you have listed for Natural Grocers that they don’t sell and never will. I worked for them for three years and know their products by heart. All their stores are owned by the same family in all the states they have them. So all product criteria are the same. I love the money I’ve received from ibotta in the 2 1/2 years I’ve been with you but it’s such a waste to offer so many items that are not in the store. It’s not just Natural Grocers. Whole Foods doesn’t sell so many of the products you list them. I can give you examples: All Crest products, Similac, all Kraft products, all Kellogg's products. This is just the tip of the iceberg. Same with ALL your stores you list but my main concern is with the two above mentioned stores. I’ll ALWAYS use your app, but think of the money people could “earn” if there were actually more items these stores actually sell and take out those they don’t. I LOVE you guys so much for offering us this opportunity to save so much money!! Keep up the good work!! Two thumbs up as always!! 👍🏼👍🏼