DocuSign eSignature is the world’s #1 way to send and sign agreements from
practically anywhere, at any time. Your signature is your word, so no wonder
millions of people around the world trust our eSignature solution.
Are you having issues? Select the issue you are having below and provide feedback to DocuSign.
By Nibedita 9 months ago
I can't open the website on my mobile
- It lacks the most essential function you expect from DocuSign; secure digital signatures.
- Unlike the robust web based version, your signatures will not include the DocuSign box around them or a unique identifier below the signature or on the header/footer of the page.
- This functionality is the foundation of DocuSign as it provides 1. ) transparency that its a digital signature and 2. ) the ability to confirm/trace the authenticity of the signature through the unique identifier.
- Instead, the app falls far short of its mission in only offering a basic signature; something that can be done for free through many other apps/software/websites.
- I wish it had a “strikethrough” feature like it does on the desktop version.
- Also, I wish you could resize the signature and initial prompt like you can on the desktop version.
- I received a document to sign using Docusign. I followed the instructions, although very few were provided. After signing, I hit Next at the top of the page — and hit Next at the top of the next page over and over (it was only a 3 page docuent. ) until I gave up. Then I found the menu but there was no option to finish. The first option on the list was to Finish and Sign Later.
Leave a comment:
Complete guide to troubleshoot DocuSign app on iOS and Android devices. Solve all DocuSign app problems, errors, connection issues, installation problems and crashes.
Table of Contents:
Remind, void, in-person signing and reusable templates. • Powerful real estate features including zipForm Plus® integration and branding options. • Managing signing on-the-go. Remind, void, in-person signing, and reusable templates on-the-go. • Powerful features for REALTORS®, including zipForm Plus® integration and branding options. • Manage signing on-the-go. Remind, void, in-person signing, and reusable templates. • Access to advanced fields, plus payments, bulk send, and powerforms. Remind, void, in-person signing, and reusable templates on-the-go. Check signing status, remind parties to sign and void agreements—all from your mobile device. Request signature, date, and name. • Access to advanced fields including this app’s most popular. Tag your document for signature from a select number of fields by simply dragging and dropping the tags. Upload your document to the this app mobile app, and with a few taps collect legally binding signatures from anywhere. Send the complete document to anyone via email, Dropbox, Box, Evernote, Google Drive, and more. Tap the “upgrade” button in-app to access more information. • Limited document sending. Simply upload the document, select yourself as the signer, and create your own signature. Sign up for a FREE plan and send your first 3 documents for FREE. Send up to 5 documents monthly. • Access to essential fields. With our updated sending experience, preparing a document for signature just got easier. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Your signature is your word, so no wonder millions of people around the world trust our eSignature solution.