1. • “SIMPLY THE BEST!!!!! - As soon as I got the app and added my local team, I got breaking news from my team before they broke the news on a local sports talk radio that I listen at work every day.
2. • Pick the teams you love and get real-time streams with hand-picked alerts so you know your team's news first.
3. Get all your team's news and scores from across the web in one easy place with personalized streams that send alerts as soon as stories break.
Get all your team's news and scores from across the web in one easy place with personalized streams that send alerts as soon as stories break. Be the first to know all your team's news!
Allow Push Notifications To Get News Alerts!
• Pick the teams you love and get real-time streams with hand-picked alerts so you know your team's news first.
• Open a stream for scores, stories, videos, and pictures from all the best sources across the web – local papers, national websites, blogs, Twitter, & Bleacher Report
• Break news to your friends with Facebook, Twitter, groups, email, or text message
See what real fans have said in our 5-star app reviews:
• "This app is great, 9 times out of 10 I get updates from BR before the ESPN app."
• “Wow - I'm just blown away by how good this is! The stream is awesome, and the breaking news is dead on. So much better than trying to follow multiple teams on ESPN. NICE JOB FELLAS!”
• “SIMPLY THE BEST!!!!! - As soon as I got the app and added my local team, I got breaking news from my team before they broke the news on a local sports talk radio that I listen at work every day. From that moment I fell in love with the app!!! Awesome app, I recommend it to every sports fan!!!!!”
• “Great app - Instead of having to go to multiple sites, I get a quick fix on my favorite teams with just this one.”
• Awesome! - Best sports app there is! I love the team feature. I used to watch espn daily but now with this app I haven't watched in over two weeks. All the news is fast and to the minute. Bye-bye espn.
• “Perfect - Get all your local teams big news in your notification center. How awesome!!!!!”
• “Great App!! - This app is very useful for breaking news and interesting tidbits from my teams. Being separated from home sports city makes it tough to get a ton of info on just a couple teams I want to follow, better than twitter only sports related updates.”
Feedback? Email [email protected]
Best Sports App
While the sportswriters who write the articles are truly sucky human beings, the whole system is great. I love the personalized home with stuff that i actually care about, and i love that you can follow brands (like nike and yeezy) and music artists. There are also ways to use free trials for a few days which is nice, and athlete q and a’s which are epic. Also, though after a few awesome months, whenever i tried to fire something or comment it would just say invalid response, so that’s why this is 2 star. Hopefully this does not happen to you. Update: AWFUL customer service. My account was apparently suspended and I had no clue why, and I was told to email a certain address and never got a reply. They should be ashamed. Another Update: Eventually they got back to me and were very courteous and restored my account.
BR app is apart of my daily social media line up
This app lets you pick your favorite teams and access articles and news on them through a easy to understand user interface. I also love how you can turn off notifications for each individual sport so when basketball is in the off-season I turn off notifications while I pay attention to football. Also it has an active, yet sometimes rowdy, user base to there are tons of ways to connect with fellow fans and see what people think after games or breaking news. One criticism however: can we please go back to showing season stats for players for the upcoming game match ups? I don’t care what the stats for the last game were and often it doesn’t impact the current game all too much. Wanna see season stats.
Great app but missing one thing
I’ve had bleacher report since it was on the old app and it was called Team Stream and I love it and use it everyday for my sports news. However, I have one thing I wish you guys would add. On the Scores page either under each matchup, or as part of the Game Info section under its preview could you please put what channel the game is being covered on? There are lots of games that I want to watch but am not sure where they are playing on tv and have to look it up somewhere else. Like the Copa America final today for example, it was on telemundo and I spent the first five minutes of the match looking for it online and on my guide. If you could add that this app would be perfect! Thanks!