1. Who says the best seats in the house are courtside? The official app of the Australian Open 2021 is your ticket to getting the most out of the tournament.
2. All Tennis Australia trademarks and copyrights used herein are the property of Tennis Australia.
With the new app for 2021 you get:
• Real-time scores, draws and match highlight videos
• Notifications when your favourite players’ matches are about to start
• Daily recaps to keep you up to date with all the latest news, interviews and schedules
Attending the Open? We’ve got you covered with:
• Easy access to your tickets
• An interactive map displaying the best route and journey time to every part of the AO precinct
• All the info you need on restaurants, bars and family activities
The Australian Open 2021 – no place for impossible.
In order to use our interactive precinct map you need to enable location services.
For support please contact: https://ausopen.com/contact-us
© 2020 Tennis Australia. All Tennis Australia trademarks and copyrights used herein are the property of Tennis Australia. All rights reserved.
One of the best....
...live sports apps I have tried for the Iphone platform. Up-to-date scores, news of the day, match highlights, area information, player descriptions, etc. Well-organized, flawless sports app. My favorite use for it so far: if a match is going on and I don't happen to know one of the players, simply press the "Player" button on the front screen and look through the alphabetical listing for rankings, prize money earned, age, record, current rank. If the player has a twitter feed (Andy Roddick's is pretty funny) then it can link to that as well. All live sports apps should be this user-friendly....and it's free, gratis, no paysees!
Overall, the AO app is a pretty good app. I would like to see the player notification feature enhanced. Currently, you are only notified when your selected player is participating in a singles event. I would like the app enhanced to include notifications for all matches in which the selected player is entered. I would love to know when my selected players are playing doubles, mixed doubles as well as singles. Some players (favorites) only play doubles and mixed doubles. Thank you
Finally seem to have fixed the bugs. At least as far as I can tell. I haven’t used every feature. It was SO bad the first few days though, that I’m still only giving 3 stars, just because it caused me so much frustration. Hopefully after this fiasco though, you’ll be better prepared next year. Actually, just went to the app and found a problem. Not a glitch, just poor design. The “Players” tab defaults to the “Men’s Singles”, and to see the Women, you choose “Women’s Singles” from a drop down menu. That in itself isn’t a problem, but if I go to Women’s Singles and then choose a player to see her stats, when I hit the “back” arrow it takes me all the way back to the “Men’s Singles” page. Why?! Often I’m comparing stats between women and you’re making me start back at the beginning each time. Not helpful. Actually while we’re at it, it would be nice if on the “Live” match screen, I could click on the match itself and see a head-to-head comparison of the the two players playing.