1. Order real, delicious food for pickup or delivery & earn points towards FREE Chipotle with Chipotle Rewards.
•About Chipotle Rewards•
- You’ll earn points for ordering online or scanning when you pay at a restaurant
- Use the app to SCAN for points and use your Rewards at a restaurant
- You can get points faster with Bonuses (like extra point days)
- Let’s just say, we won’t forget you on your birthday
- Forget to scan? No sweat, just keep your receipt and submit a points request
- Points and Rewards can take up to 24-48 hours to show up in your account
- Create and join Chipotle group orders
- Skip the line and pickup at our pickup shelves
- Get your order delivered straight to you door with delivery
- Check out our exclusive Featured and Lifestyle Bowls
- Your saved favorite and recent meals are on the menu too
- Swipe to customize your burrito, bowl, salad, or tacos to perfection (no limits)
- Make checkout a breeze and pay with saved cards or Apple Pay
- Save your favorite Chipotle restaurants and delivery addresses
LOVE IT!!!! but....
I love love chipotle and the work and freshness they put into their food! I am a huge fan of the Honey Vinaigrette dressing they have for their salads, so much that it’s a must have for everything I get there - burritos, pour it on, tacos, pour it on, burrito bowl, LOAD IT ON, I get it every single time. It is quite frustrating though how I am only given the option to include the dressing ONLY if I order the salad on the app. When I’m ordering off the app for delivery, I have no way to choose the salad dressing on the side if i’m ordering something other than the salad. It’s not included in the sides tab and there is no ‘special instructions’ area for me to mention it in. This leaves me to call the Chipotle location I order from and ask them to include it in my order, which I have no problem doing.. until I get my order and they forgot the dressing a majority of the time. Again, I love the dressing, as much as some people LOVE guacamole in their orders, so when I don’t get the dressing it’s quite disappointing eating my meal without the yummy flavor that makes it so much more! If in the next update there was somewhere to include this, I would order from you guys everyday of my life... as if I don’t already!!!
Always leaving off Honey Vinaigrette for delivery
Service is fast and on time however I always enjoy the salad bowl from the Conyers, GA location and after my 4th-5th order they continue to leave off the salad dressing. I check my receipts it is on the receipts. I have called complained, left notes for them not to forget and they can never grant me a completed order upon delivery. I get mistakes are made but every singe time like this is what makes the salad good, now I’m like ugh I can’t eat it so I’m wasting money. Then the managers never respond or resolve the issue. I have never experienced this continuously awful experience from an establishment ever before. Like EVER!!!! Seems as if they do not care to fix it! I can see after reading reviews I’m not alone with the dressing always being left out the order. Please do better or compensate your customers. This is horrible. S.T.R Addendum: my latest order was perfect and even received my vinaigrette after many tries!! Food amazingly good as always!!
Card Scan Issues
Aesthetically, functionally, and in just about every way, I think the Chipotle app is excellent. That said, I have an issue with the “Scan Card” feature when adding a payment type: I place my card within the border of the green lines, they all sync up for just a moment, and then... nothing happens. I have tried on probably 30 or 40 different occasions to use the Scan Card feature to add a payment, and it has worked exactly 0 times. Am I the only person who has had this issue? I skimmed the reviews and couldn’t find the same complaint but it’s entirely possible I just missed it. I’ve tried different cards, surfaces, lighting levels, and holding the card(s) different ways, all to no avail. At this point I feel like it must be a software issue. That one blemish on an otherwise stellar app is why I drop a star. (Realistically I’d give it 4.5 and not dock a whole star, BUT this is a pretty common feature in other apps and I can’t imagine it to be a difficult fix. Seems like the app software equivalent of a typo in a professional email.)