1. Scoutify 2 is here to provide even more of the information you need to make informed buying decisions right at your fingertips! Inside you’ll find all the features that made the original Scoutify an indispensable tool but with added features that will make you smile wide.
Requires InventoryLab subscription.
What’s new in Scoutify 2:
* See Restricted status BEFORE you buy.
* Ideal Buy feature flags items that meet YOUR criteria for sales performance and ROI.
* View your InventoryLab Sales and Purchase history for an item from within the mobile app.
* Store all of your Buy Lists in history for easy retrieval.
* Import your Buy Lists into Stratify with a wider set of information including Expiration Date, Condition and Tax Rate.
* Fresh, intuitive interface is designed with Scouters in mind. That’s you!
Top notch features!
Scoutify is my trusted companion when I’m out sourcing. Loads of features that help me make the right buying decision. It even lets me know if I have sold it previously and how many I have in stock!
Overall an amazing app with a lot of speed when scanning. My only gripe is that when you check whether you’re restricted, the ‘done’ button is right up the top instead of down the bottom. When you’re using the app one handed while handling items, it’s extra time needed to put your item down, hit done using your other hand, then tap scan again. Another option might be to make the restricted screen disappear after 5 or 10 seconds, so it’s ready for the next scan without putting the item you’re scanning down.
Sign up confusing
I finally figured out after pressing on everything how to sign in the app. For everyone looking to sign up you need to click on “app support” that will take you to inventory labs website. At the bottom click on sign up to create your account. Haven’t used the app yet but Hoping it’s much better than how difficult it was to figure out how to sign up.